Friday, December 27, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 12/25/13-12/27/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



December 25, 2013 - Wednesday 11:40 PM

Konbanwaribashimaumamerrychristmas ♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello". She made a Christmas version here]


Everyーone
How are you doing~?♡

I ended up appearing on
"Nana wa Ichibu" all day, but

I had a Christmas party
with 14th gen (o´罒`o)♪!!!!!


It was fun~♡


We got so excited and laughed so much
that I'm sleepy now Lol


We also had a present exchange
and I received Nakki's present ♪

I received fluffy goods and a
My Melody-chan mug ♡


I'm so happy~♪♪♪♪♪


We also took a funny video so
I'll upload it sometime later ♡


I've never had such a grand party
for Christmas before so
this will make a really great memory ☆


Next is a New Year's party ( ̄ー ̄) *grin*

It'd be great if all the members could participate for that ♡



Everyーone,
What would you like from Mako Santaー?♡



December 26, 2013 - Thursday 11:51 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako ♡!



Today was the last theater performance of the year \(^^)/♪


I was able to enjoy it~\(◦˙︶˙◦)/


Have I improved a little this past yearー??

I hope I have (˙︶˙)




And today, I received
lots of Christmas presents
from all of you ☆!!


Santa-san stopped
coming this year so

I was really happy ♡


To all of my fan Santa-sans,
thank you very much ♪


I will treasure it (((o(゚▽゚)o)))




Today, I woke up early
so I'm already sleepy ( ³ω³ ).。o


I think I'll take a bath and then sleep ♡



Everyone, what are you doing right now?♪



11:34 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako♡



Today, for the first time、、

I was able to appear
on "Music Station"!♪


"Sayonara Crawl"
"Everyday Kachuusha"
"Koisuru Fortune Cookie"

are the 3 songs that we performed ♡


Everyone, were you able to find me?( ³ω³ )


It's a program that I've been
excitedly watching every week since I was young so

I was really happy and it was so much fun and
I was glowing from the beginning to end ♡


If I ever have the opportunity
to appear again,

I want to be in a spot where
my fans won't have to search for me,
but can see meー!

I'll continue working hard from now on
for something like that to be able to happen ♪


Let's enjoy tomorrow, too ♡


Today, I returned home and watched "On Air"
and took a bath and soon, I'll soundly sleep ♡

Ah, it was fun ( ̄ー ̄)♪



Abe-san has posted a picture of me
so please check it out ♡


And the FLASH special is on sale
so please check that out as well ♪

It's MikiMako (((o(゚▽゚)o)))



1 comment: