Saturday, December 7, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 12/06/13-12/07/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



December 6, 2013 - Friday

12:35 AM

Good night  ♡

6:59 AM

I'm on the train during rush hour (OvO)

There are a lot high school studentsー☻



10:39 AM

A photoshoot for "Purple" now (OvO)

11:41 AM

Now, I have a "Purple" date with the cute, cute Yuuri-chan ♥︎

This morning, I had a photoshoot by myself for a coming-of-age ceremony feature (OvO)
I wore a long-sleeved kimono!



2:07 PM

A-A-Angel (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

I need to protect her (`へ´)



9:02 PM

It was fun, wasn't it? ー(OvO)

Let's go shopping again sometime, okay? ☻♡

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ota Yuuri originally shared:

After the "Purple" photoshoot、、、


I got to play with Milky-san who I loveー❤(((o(゚▽゚)o)))

She said it was a birthday present, and gifted me with a pair of shoes!

I'm so happy ♡♡♡ Thank you very much (´-`).。oO(

We talked about lots of different things, and I think we were able to get really closeーo(^▽^)o

I hope I can go somewhere with Milky-san again…(。・ω・。)❤



9:33 PM

Today, after I had work with Yuuri-chan, after we went on a date,
after we said "bye-bye",
I met up with a friend from highschool and our homeroom teacher from that time for dinnerー(OvO)♡

It was a wonderful day.



December 7, 2013 - Saturday

8:46 AM

Good morning ☻

When Sashihara-san calls me Miyuki-chan or Miyuki, it makes me a little happy...☻

10:57 AM

I've had a photoshoot all morning ( ^ω^ )


Ah!
Please become friends with the "Okonomiyaki Doutonbori" LINE account ♡

You might receive something soon \(^o^)/

10:40 PM

Work is overー

It was fun (OvO)♡


All I did was eat dinner and talk...Lol

10:42 PM

You can hear the true me on TEPPEN radio.

TEPPEN radio, which is every week from Monday to Wednesday,
starting late at midnight on MBS.

10:51 PM

(._.)

11:11 PM

Congratulations on AKB48's 8 year anniversary \(^o^)/!

Let's tanoshimilkyー [T.N. - tanoshimi (enjoyment) + Milky] Team B (OvO)

I wish I could have been at Tanamin-san's birthday party performanceeee (._.)♡

No comments:

Post a Comment