Thursday, December 26, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 12/23/13-12/25/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



December 23, 2013 - Monday

12:10 PM

Ohamogi (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾ [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

Thanks for playing along with me last night ( ー̀∀ー́ )

It was fun ♡


Today, I was relaxing all morning so I'll work hard at my job after thisー☻

And after that, I'm going to rush home and have a Christmas party with my family
( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)☆


Everyone, what are your plans after this \(^o^)/?

Miki-chan here is devastatingly cute ♡



11:49 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]


Today, I had a Christmas party with my familyー(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡


Shinobu Santa bought taiyakis for everyone after work and brought them home
o(`ω´ )o

But!Then!

A situation developed where everyone ate too much of everything else and became too full for the taiyaki…(°_°)

We'll eat it tomorrow ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


And the main was an ice cream cake ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

We've had it prepared for days ヾ( ^ω^)ノ


I ate up the white chocolate that said
Merry Christmas (^O^)☆



Tomorrow is a Christmas Eve performance ( ・ิω・ิ)!!

I'm so excited for it ( ー̀∀ー́ )!!!



December 25, 2013 - Wednesday

1:07 PM

Ohamogi ☻
I'm on winter break so I slept in〜(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾


I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)

The truth is…I accidentally returned home and forgot to bring my cell phone…(°_°)

My manager hired a bike service to deliver it to me and it arrived at my house late last night (∩´∀`∩)

------------------------------


And when I woke up this morning, there was a present from Santa-san hanging on the balcony again (((o(゚▽゚)o)))


Up until now, all 3 of us siblings shared one present, but

this year we each received our own pair of gloves that can be used with smart phones ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)☆


And I also received a toy called "Koutou 2:50 Tsumutsumu" where you stack figures of Koutou 2:50-san (๏₃๏ )

A gag gift from Santa-sanーLol



By the way, what is everyone's plans for today ( ˘ω˘ )?

Mogi will now spend Christmas alone at her house ♡♡♡♡♡



10:40 PM

Otsumogi!

Everyone, are you enjoying Christmas ☻?


Mogi has a slight fever and is feeling fluttery ♡♡♡♡♡

What kind of Christmas is this…(°_°)


Tomorrow is a theater performance (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾☆

I rested today so I'm sure I will be better tomorrow!

I'll work hard and make up for what I lacked in yesterday's performance ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

Please come and watch ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ!


The picture is with Pika Santa ☀︎



No comments:

Post a Comment