Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 12/01/13-12/03/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



December 1, 2013 - Sunday 10:33 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello"]


Thank you very much
for the last handshake event of the year (ง •̀_•́)ง

Please take care of me again next year ฅʕ •ﻌ• ʔฅ


A lot of people told me
"Have a Happy New Year"~♡


Just one thing,
regarding a picture of today's clothes

I only have that one picture that I sent around noon over mobile mail,
and I forgot to take a picture of my entire body (;o;)

I'm sorryーy (ó﹏ò。)





Everyone, if you were to add
a speech bubble to this picture,

what words would you write in it?


Please let me know ♡♡




I was in today's newspaper
along with Nana ♡


And also, after this, starting late at night
is "Joshikou Keisatsu" ( ̄ー ̄)*grin*

Please don't miss it!



December 2, 2013 - Monday

7:31 PM

Konbanwaribashi ♡



I was doing an "AKBSHOW" song recording
with Okada-chan and Naanya and Miion ♪

It's a unit song (((o(゚▽゚)o)))


Definitely check it out, okay? ♡

I'll announce the broadcast date in the future!



Everyone, "Otameshika"!
Are you watching itーー?


I'm still on the way home
so I'm requesting a live report (´・_・`)♡♡



8:24 PM

It startedーーー♡


Are you watching?♪♪♪



Paruru-san (♡˙︶˙♡) Fufu




December 3, 2013 - Tuesday 10:42 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomakoー!



Today, I did things like shop
and go to Baaba's house ♡


Whenever I got to Baaba's house,
I always eat things like
homemade pickled cucumbers ฅʕ •ﻌ• ʔฅ★


She keeps them soaking in the rice-bran in the cellar ♪


I like it so much that
I wish all of you could try it ( ˘ ³˘)♥


Everyone,
what's your absolute favorite food?


Your absolute!You can only choose one!

Please let me know ♡




Today, AKBINGO broadcasts!

Part 2 of inspecting Nana's true character!

I can't wait~♡



No comments:

Post a Comment