Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 12/02/13-12/04/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



December 2, 2013 - Monday

6:12 AM

Ohamogi![T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

I was planning on updating last night,
but it seems like I accidentally fell asleep without even eating dinner (๑°⌓°๑)


I was able to go to karaoke yesterdayー!

For about 5 hours, I sang 56 songs by myselfー☻


I was put in some sort of party room?type of place; even though I was all alone, in the middle of songs, colorful party lights would shine on me (´⊙ω⊙`) Lol



Today, I don't have work, so once school is over, I plan to just relax ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ☆


Everyone, let's try our best today ( ー̀∀ー́ )

See you later ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡



9:10 PM

Otsumogi! [T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today, I was bored all day (´・_・`)


Lately, I've been wanting a warm, cute cardigan that I can wear inside of my school uniform blazer (∩´∀`∩)

I'm searching on a mail order site right now ( ๏ ₃๏ )


Mail order sites are fun ( ー̀∀ー́ )☆


But with mail order, you can't really tell what the clothes are like or how thick they are, so I think it's better to go to an actual store o(`ω´ )o


I want to go to Harajuku or Shibuya , but I don't like crowds so it's hard to bring myself to go (°_°)

Everyone, are you the type who's okay with crowds ☻?


I think I'll be sticking around in the comments nowーw ( °ω° )



Additional comments:

Murayama Yuiri: Mogi-san, I want to see you?(-_-)♡

Mogi: That's true, I guess handshake events have large crowds (°_°)

Mogi: Murayama-san。
Yes, I'm pretty happy ☻♡

Mogi: Recently, I saw a pair of shoes that I reaaally wanted on mail order, but they were sold out : :(´ཀ`」 ∠):

Murayama Yuiri: Mokimoki (-_-)
Yakimokimoki ♡ [T.N. - 'yakimoki' means anxious so she might be trying to say that she is anxious to see Mogi]

Mogi: But I can't go shopping alone (°_°)

Mogi: When Yuiri-chan's anxious, I likeーeーherーーーher

herーーーー♪ her face too much that I want to eat it

Mogi: Mogi's also no good at getting talked to at a shopー: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):

Mogi: I don't have work tomorrow eitherー
Should I stay after school...should I go shopping...

Takashima Yurina: Moki-san

Takashima Yurina: I don't have work recently either (・・)

Mogi: Takapiimansaan

Mogi: That's right

Takashima Yurina: I want to see Mogi's swimsuit pictures soon (・・)

Mogi: Look forward to it ☻
It'll be a Christmas present!

Mogi: I hope the pictures turn out good ☻♡

10:12 PM

Waーーーーー!!!!

I ended up posting again_(:3 」ノ)_


If you were trying to sleep and I caused your notifications to go off, I'm sorry (°_°)


I'd be happy if all of you nightowls kept Mogi company \(^o^)/



P.S.
Thank you for keeping me company (๑°⌓°๑)♡

I'll go to sleep soon_(:3 」ノ)_

Oyamoginasai![T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Mogi]



December 3, 2013 - Tuesday

6:09 AM

Ohamogi!

I was happy that you kept me company last night ♡

It was funー☻!


Today, I'm not sure if I want to stay after school or go shopping or sleep : :(´ཀ`」 ∠):

I'll probably stay after school though (´・_・`)


With that, for all of today, let's loosely〜 try our best ( ー̀∀ー́ )☆

See you later o(`ω´ )o



10:10 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I stayed after school〜
For seal engraving, I finished carving my stone into a seal!
My teacher praised me ☻


Today, for the first time in a long while,
I had a moment where I thought
"Ah, I'm seriously alone right now"...(°_°)


In P.E. class, we were told to get into groups of 2 for warm-ups, and curiously, everyone in the class was paired up except me (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)

The students from my homeroom were all in some other elective so I didn't have anybody

When I noticed myself all flustered about what to do, I got really sad…( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙) Lol

Some nice girls let me join their group, but the teacher had us doing 2-person stretches the whole time so Mogi was just standing there…(;_;)



Just a while back, I was saying that I wasn't alone, but reality is cruel (´・ω・`;) *cry*


The picture is from last Christmas!
My mouth is making an 'u' sound ( ๏ ₃๏ )



December 4, 2013 - Wednesday 10:46 PM

Otsumogi!

The theater performance has ended〜☻

I put my hair into a bun \(^o^)/
The size of an average rock…


Today, I bought gum at the convenience store!


It was
"First Love's Kiss flavored" ( ´´ิ∀´ิ` )!!!!


…It tasted good ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ Lol

So this is what it's likeー, hmm〜( ´´ิ∀´ิ` )

is what I thought ( ー̀∀ー́ ) Lol


Everyone, what kind of flavor did your first love's kiss have ( ◠‿◠ )?Lol


To anyone who hasn't experienced that yet, please write what you had for dinner instead ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

And either buy the gum or keep at itー☆


I'll be waiting for your comments ☆〜(ゝ。∂)



No comments:

Post a Comment