Sunday, December 8, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 12/07/13-12/08/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



December 7, 2013 - Saturday

7:35 AM

Good morning!

Today, I will be appearing on NHK BS Premium's "Nippon Saihakken" ^o^

Haruppi and Natsu will be broadcasting live from the studio, Cap and Meru will be live from Fukuoka, and from Kagoshima, it's me and Mio ^_^

Somehow, I'm really excited for it ♥︎

Everyone, please make sure to watch "Nippon Saihakken"!

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



11:55 AM

Hello!

Today at 1:30 PM, I will be appearing on the NHK BS Premium, "Nippon Saihakken Kyushu Okinawa〜 Watashi no Totteoki no 1mai〜" ^_^

Everyone, please make sure to check it out!

6 HKT members will be appearingー^o^


Sakura bloom!



5:24 PM

Good evening!

Were you able to watch the NHK BS Premium's "Nippon Saihakken Kyushu Okinawa〜 Watashi no Totteoki no 1mai〜" ?

I think that during the 4 hours, the show was packed with the charm of Kyushu and Okinawa ^o^

And, for the first time in a while, I was able to return to my hometown in Kagoshima, and I'm happy that I was able to PR all of the great things about Kagoshima to everyone!

The picture is with Sakurajima's Kuribuu, Sakura-chan, and Miotasu!

Sakura bloom!



8:50 PM

Good evening!

Today, I got back home early so I've already taken a bath and now I'm relaxing ^o^

Tomorrow, I have two theater performances, so I need to prepare for tomorrow ☻

The picture is of a mascot in Kagoshima, Sakura-chan!

I'm very happy that there's a local mascot character with the same name as me ♥︎

Each and every one of Sakura-chan's reactions was so cute!


Sakura bloom!



10:34 PM

Oyasuminasakura ♥︎ [T.N. - oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]



December 8, 2013 - Sunday

1:41 PM

Hello!

The noon performance has ended (°_°)

My lesson T-shirt for today is Funasshiー!

Sakunasshiーnasshiー^o^


Sakura bloom!



3:52 PM

I'm heading to the night performance!



7:12 PM

My second theater performance has ended ^o^

The night performance was Ai-chan's 19th birthday party performance ♥︎

Ai-chan, congratulations on turning 19 years old!

I realized during the birthday party, "so it's been a whole year since Ai-chan transferred to HKT" ☻

I'm happy that I'm just as close to her as if she was an early member of HKT!

From now on, as Aika-neesan, I hope that she continues to help us lead HKT!

Ai-chan, you're so cute and I love you!


Sakura bloom!



7:46 PM

I'm drinking Starbucks with Ai-chan ^o^

Ai-chan got a gingerbread-latte!
I got a hot cocoaー!

As expected of Ai-chan、、、
So 19-year-olds drink gingerbread-lattes、、、(°_°)


I'll aim to drink gingerbread-lattes too when I'm 19!Lol


Sakura bloom!



10:07 PM

Good evening!

Today, I discovered something new!


Somehow!
NON STYLE's Inoue-san and I have matching jackets (°_°)

I wasn't watching this program myself, but my manager sent me a picture and let me know ^o^

It's probably just an outfit they styled him in, but among all comedian groups, I really love NON STYLE-san and Niche-san so I was really happy, but、、、

Is Inoue-san wearing a jacket made for women?^o^

It's puzzling Lol

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment