Monday, December 9, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 12/07/13-12/09/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



December 7, 2013 - Saturday 10:51 PM

Konbanwaribashi ♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello". Here, she shortened it]


Today, Miki and I
went to karaoke and to eat dinner \(◦˙︶˙◦)/


It's been a while since I've been to karaoke
so it was a lot of fun (((o(゚▽゚)o)))


The two of us chit-chatted
and had a good time \(^^)/♪♪♪


We sang for 4 hours,
but it went by so quickly and for the last song,
we were having trouble deciding on what to sing Lol


In the end, we sang "Anata to Christmas Eve"
in harmony ( ˘ ³˘)♥


I want to become a good singerrr ♪


Is there some good way
to train?

If you know of one, please let me know ♥



December 8, 2013 - Sunday 10:56 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!(♡


Thank you for the
AKB48 8-year anniversary commemorative performance \(◦˙︶˙◦)/


I was able to perform
with Team 4, "Seijun Philosophy",
with 14th gen, "Tengoku Yarou"!


It was sooooooーーーo fun♡


Nakkii wasn't able to perform,
but 14th gen has 6 people and we all felt like
we want all 6 people to perform !

so the day before yesterday, we hurriedly made
a life-sized Nakkii panel ( ˘ ³˘)♥


It definitely looks handmade,
but Nakkii was really happy
and I feel like
it was definitely worth making \(^^)/


Everyone, from now on,
please continue to support
14th gen (((o(゚▽゚)o)))



December 9, 2013 - Monday 10:42 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡



Let's see, todayー、
MikiMakoNana had a
photoshoot for YanYan-san (((o(゚▽゚)o)))


It comes out next year, so
I'll let you know the details later ♡




Tomorrow's a theater performanceーーーーe ♪

\(^^)/\(^^)/\(^^)/\(^^)/


It's Manami-chan's first day of the 4 performance ♪

Honestly, Manami-chan's dancing
is really cool and I admire it ♡

She has this sense of stability,
and her aura of someone who can dance well
is really amazing ♪

I'll work hard, too (((o(゚▽゚)o)))


Mii-chan's able to perform, too, for the first time in a while
so I'm really happy ♡ Fufuーn




Ah, today by coincidence,
I met HKT48's Mio-chan and
Yabuki Nako-chan ♪

I met Yabuki Nako-chan
for the first time~☆

She was cute (♡˙︶˙♡)


Mio-chan looked like
the older sister \(^^)/♡


It was my first time seeing Mio-chan in a while, too,
and it was fun ☆♪

I want to see all of the
Tentoumuchu! members ( ˘ ³˘)♥



No comments:

Post a Comment