Monday, December 30, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 12/28/13-12/30/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



December 28, 2013 - Saturday 11:32 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello"]


I accidentally posted in the middle of writing (..)



I forgot to mention this yesterday, but
the FLASH Special、、、

comes with a huge
MikiMako poster ♡


so everyone make sure to get it
and post it up at home
or work or school (o´罒`o)




Today, I'm wearing short culottes. [T.N. - really loose, flowy shorts that look like a skirt]

And when I left the house, I added
nude tights.

But my reflection in the train window
looked way too cold

so I went out of my way to go to a store
and bought and wore black tights on the way home. Lol


When I told this story to Nakki,
she was super sympathetic and it made me happy ♡


Everyone, especially girls!
Have you ever experienced something like this?♡



December 29, 2013 - Sunday 11:43 PM

Konbanwariba。。


This is extremely sudden, but、、

Question Corner Start~♡


I'll answer at a super high speed ( ̄ー ̄) *grin*



Additional comments:

Mako: First comment!♡
Mako: The acai bowl was tasty ♪
Mako: I buy my clothes at places like Shibuya and Harajuku!
Mako: Abe-san and I talked a lot yesterday and today ♪
Mogi: Mako-chan, how are you!?
Mako: Mogi-san, I'm doing well ♪(^^)
Mako: Among my juniors, Komiharu is my oshimen!♪

No comments:

Post a Comment