Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 12/08/13-12/10/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



December 8, 2013 - Sunday

8:04 AM

Ohamogi![T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

Today, I have a theater performance for AKB48's 8-year anniversary commemoration
( ー̀∀ー́ )

I hope that it will be a wonderful dayー(∩´∀`∩)☆


And it's 13th gen's 2-year anniversary (´⊙ω⊙`)!

It happened in the blink of an eyeー☻!


Please continue to take care of me from now on ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡



8:27 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

The 8-year anniversary commemorative theater performance has ended〜☻


This year, 13th gen performed "RESET"!

It's already been 2 years since 13th gen debuted…
A lot of unlucky things have been happening lately, so RESET this bad flow!

And from now, it's a fresh start to try my best!which is the reasoning behind why we went with this song (ー̀∀ー́ )



Once, "Chance no Junban" was also a suggested option ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙) Lol

"Chance no Junban" [T.N. - The Time of Chance/Opportunity]  will come someday to 13th gen〜(´-`).。oO(


Somehow, I feel like it was the first time in a long while that I was able to ignore what other people think and have such a big smile …Maybe?Lol


During the start of the song and during the final huddle, this isn't very Mogi-like, but I felt like crying (´⊙ω⊙`) Lol

13th gen's wonderful!I love it, lick, lick!Please continue to support us!♡



And also, everyone!

From now on, I'm sure there will continue to be many suspenseful things happening,
but us 10 members of 13th gen will continue working hard, so if at all possible, please support us ( ´ ▽ ` ノ!

 

December 9, 2013 - Monday 9:17 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, after my tests, I had a photoshoot!

Tomu-san told me that 13th gen's "RESET" was good ♡



Tomorrow, I have tests again (^O^)

The day after tomorrow, I have tests again (^O^)

Both days, I have theater performances after the tests (^O^)

Not that I'd study even if I didn't have the theater performances (^O^)

I don't know how to study (^O^)

I'm a fail Jesus (^O^)(^O^)(^O^)(^O^)

Ahan!


Everyone, please pray so that Mogi can avoid failing: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):

Mogi will pray for all of you to win the chance to attend the theater ☻


I'll try my best again at tomorrow's performance!
Make sure to watch, okay? ♡



December 10, 2013 - Tuesday 10:43 PM

Otsumogi!

The theater performance has ended!

I'll send my thoughts through my dream mobile blog ☻


Today, Manami performed at the theater〜(^O^)
Manami is very put-together and wonderful〜☆

Mogi is trying to become buddy-buddy with a 15-year-old ( ー̀∀ー́ )

I'll work hard so that she will want to take a lot of pictures with her senpai ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)


Today was crazy cold!

I might not have any influence, but in my self-introduction MC today, I talked about the enjoyable aspects of a cold winter so please watch it if you'd like ♪


Tomorrow again, I have tests and a performance!
I'll try my best!


Well then, well then, oyamogiー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Mogi]



No comments:

Post a Comment