Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 12/22/13-12/24/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



December 22, 2013 - Sunday 11:27 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello"]



Today, at home, I watched
supernatural phenomenon TV (˙︶˙)


It was interesting ♪♪


I'm really interested in the unidentified group
and it was interesting so I kept watching ♡


Everyone, do you believe in things like UFOs?♪

I definitely think UFOs exist (o´罒`o)


Because we are aliens as well,
so to other aliens in space who aren't from Earth

things like airplanes and rockets
would be unidentified flying objects, right?!


So interestingー♪♪ Fufu




If you look at the picture, my bangs look long, huh?

I need to cut themー\(^^)/



December 24, 2013 - Tuesday 11:13 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako!♡



Everyoneー
Merry Christmas Eve (♡˙︶˙♡)


To everyone who came to the theater performance,
thank you very much ♪!!


Yes, it was too fun ♡


At the very end,
we cosplayed as Santa
and performed
"Christmas ga Ippai"!


It was a lovely Christmas Eve ♡


Tomorrow is Christmas ♪
The crucial day?It is \(^^)/☆☆

Everyone, what kind of plans do you have?♪

I'm going to be having a Christmas party with 14th gen ♡


Want to comeー?( ̄ー ̄) *grin*


Just kiddingー♡ Ehe


I wonder if Santa will comeー?♪



No comments:

Post a Comment