Sunday, December 1, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 11/29/13-12/01/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



November 29, 2013 - Friday 10:24 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

The theater performance has ended!

Happy birthday to everyone born in November ☻☆

I'm happy that we were able to celebrate it (∩´∀`∩)


I'm going to go eat a salad nowー


I have a break starting tomorrow evening〜

I wonder what I should do〜. As of right now, I feel like going to karaoke ( ー̀∀ー́ )


What are your plans for tomorrow ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)?



November 30, 2013 - Saturday

7:04 AM

Oーhaーmoー…gi ☻ [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]


I'm sleepyーI'm sleepyー
Even though I woke up later than I wanted to ( ๏ ₃๏ )←


Oversleeping on the train would be no good so right now, I'm trying my best to keep my eyes open (´⊙ω⊙`)

Because Mogi knows, the reason why I get sleepy on the train!


It's because, when I'm playing with my phone, I'm looking down a little!

So then my head must misunderstand and think that it's okay to fall asleep ( ー̀∀ー́ )


That said, let's leniently try our best today (∩´∀`∩)

See you later ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



10:22 PM

Otsumogi!

In the end, I wasn't able to go to karaoke_(:3 」ノ)


Today, I had a photoshoot with UTB-san
with Minegishi-san and Ayanoー☻

My first swimsuit since Waiting Girls!It's!a!swimsuit!Swimsuit!!!!!Lol

I lost the "Young Jump" raffle, but I'm happy I still get to do a swimsuit photoshootー♡


Maybe Mogi will finally be discoveredー( ー̀∀ー́ ) Lol

I want this opportunity to lead to more swimsuit work o(`ω´ )o


It goes on sale 12/21!Please take care of me ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡



Tomorrow's a handshake event at Makuhari exhibition center (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

Please make sure not to oversleep!
Mogi will cry〜(><)←




December 1, 2013 - Sunday

7:13 AM

Ohamogi!

I went to do my makeup, but my eyelash curler was missing and now I'm a sad Mogi
( ๏ ₃๏ )


Today's a handshake eventー!
I'll be waiting in Lane 95 ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡

In the morning, it seems like you can use a same-day ticket?so if you feel even a millimeter like "I'm curious about herー!" or like you want to talk more, definitely come see me ☻♪

Let's meet at Makuhari exhibition center \(^o^)/


To the "I can't go to the handshake!" people, I'll be awaiting your comments
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ☆



2:48 PM

Otsumogi!

The handshake event has ended!
Thank you very much ☆〜(ゝ。∂)


I was happy that there were people who said "I'm a millimeter curious" and came to see me \(^o^)/


And, since it was the last individual handshake of the year, I felt glad that I was able to convey my feelings of gratitude for everything this year ( ー̀∀ー́ )!


Everyone, before the year is over, please make sure to also come to the theater to play〜( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♪


After this is…Fufufu ☻ Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment