Saturday, December 14, 2013

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 12/13/13-12/14/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



December 13, 2013 - Friday

4:28 AM

Good morning!

It's already so, so cold (´・_・`)

It's freezing.


It's been a while since I've felt so chilled to the core.

Get waaarmー^o^


Sakura bloom!



5:22 PM

Good evening!

From morning to evening, I had a photoshoot in the sun allー day ♡

It was coldー(°_°)

But, as a reward for working hard, I was given ice cream and French fries!

It was deliciousー^o^

I just have to work hard a little longer nowー!

Sakura bloom!



10:14 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had a photoshoot ^o^

I feel like since joining HKT, my shyness has completely disappeared ^o^

I was able to become really close friends with NMB's Fuuchan, and I talked a lot to members that I haven't really spoken to up until now ^_^

I'm so happy ♡♡

And!
Today, during breaks, Meru, Mio, and I did nothing but "Meccha Ginton"!


"Meccha Ginton" is really fun ^o^

Everyone, next time you have free time, try doing "Meccha Ginton" with 3 people or more ♡

Tomorrow, I have to wake up really early!
I wonder if I will be able to sleep for at least 4 hoursー^o^

Sleeping is important, so I'll make sure to properly sleep during transit, too!

With that, everyone, oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]


Sakura bloom!



December 14, 2013 - Saturday

5:09 AM

Good morning!

Today, I have a photoshoot ^o^

I'll work hard with the same amount of energy that Funasshi has when he's jumping up and downー!Yeahー!

Sakura bloom!



4:58 PM

Good evening!

The photoshoot has ended ^o^


Today was just as cold as yesterdayー( ゚д゚)

Halfway through, in the middle of this cold winter, I had to wear short-sleeves and a miniskirt during the photoshoot、、、

It was so coldー( ゚д゚)


Lately, I feel like all I ever talk about on Sakura+ is how cold it is Lol

This winter's coldness is abnormalー!
It's weird, yeahー? Why the hellー? [T.N. - this is all in Kansai dialect, lol]

Ah!( ゚д゚)
I talked to Fuuchan too much and I must have caught her Kansai dialect ( ゚д゚)

Sakura sakeyanenyadeー![T.N. - Again, she added stereotypical Kansai prefixes to the end of her Sakura sake (Sakura bloom), lol]



7:34 PM

Good evening!

I've equipped my scarf and coat and will be departing into the midwinter streets
( ̄▽ ̄)

For my BGM, I'm listening to the Kamen Rider Gaimu theme song "JUST LIVE MORE" ♡

Gaimuuuuーー!( ̄3 ̄)

Sakura bloom!



10:45 PM

Good evening!

I've been watching all of the movies and dramas that I've rented up until now ^o^

Today, I had a photoshoot all day!

I had a photoshoot with Haruppi, Mai-chan, Meru, and Mio ♡
It's a photoshoot that everyone in Kyushu should check out!I can't wait!

The candy during the photoshoot was Lotte's Ghana ♡


A while ago, during a photoshoot for Informer, I received this candy from Lotte-san ^o^

If you eat Lotte's Ghana while listening to "Onegai Valentine", it completely feels like Valentine's Day ♪

Everyone, please try doing this!

Tomorrow, I have the day off!
I wonder what I should do〜^o^


Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment