Thursday, December 19, 2013

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 12/17/13-12/19/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



December 17, 2013 - Tuesday 10:23 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

The AKB Kouhaku has endedー!

Mogi was able to participate in
the first song
"Shiro no Koto ga Suki dakara" ( ー̀∀ー́ )

Were you able to find Mogi (๑°⌓°๑)?

Thanks to all of you, White Team was able to win ☻
Setting aside whether or not Mogi was able to contribute to the victory…Lol


And it was announced that AKB will have a solo concert at the national stadium next year (´⊙ω⊙`)!

I was invited to participate in the Budoukan concert, but
it's my first time participating in a solo concert at a venue as large as the national stadium so I'm very excited o(`ω´ )o♡


The picture is with Ayanan!
Lately, Ayanan and I have been on the same page〜( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡



December 19, 2013 - Thursday

7:10 AM

Ohamogi〜 [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

Yesterday, I took a nap and then slept right through the night ( °ω° )


Yesterday, after school ended, I went to eat ramen with a friend〜( ー̀∀ー́ )

It was fun ☻♡


To be honest, since entering high school, this was only my second time going out somewhere with a high school friend (∩´∀`∩)

I'm experiencing adolescence〜( ´ ▽ ` )ノ☆



Today, after a photoshoot, I'm going to go shopping by myself\(^o^)/

I wonder what I'll buy〜( ̄▽ ̄)


Well then, well then, let's leniently try our best today!

See you later o(`ω´ )o♡



11:08 PM

Otsumogi ☆

Today, I did some light shopping (^O^)

I really wanted to go someplace like Shibuya or Harajuku, but I gave up on that because it was raining (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾


Tomorrow is a female-audience theater performance!

I wonder what I should do with my hair ☻


Men should still check out the live stream, okay? ♡


The picture is with Kikuchi-san!



No comments:

Post a Comment