Monday, December 23, 2013

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 12/22/13-12/23/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



December 22, 2013 - Sunday

9:24 AM

Good morning ( ̄ー ̄)♡

11:02 AM

Today's a theater performance ♡

Since I cut my bangs, I'm feeling a little excited (OvO)!!



2:19 PM

It seems that an Akari fan made a "Zipper T-shirt" for all of us (^ω^)♡

We'll give "Zipper" our all again today!


By the way, I updated my blog ( ̄ー ̄)



10:49 PM

The theater performance was funー♡

Thank you very much ♡

Sayaka-chan, congratulations on your solo CM (OvO)!!!!
I hope that lots of member's dreams come true ♡

Ah,
NMB48's management-san!Lol

Please also stream the making of the Nanten coughdrop commercial at the theater.

With that said, please take care of me (OvO)!Lol



11:33 PM

Today, I spontaneously chopped my bangs ♡

Maybe I'll go chapu now ( ̄ー ̄)♡



December 23, 2013 - Monday

2:23 AM

Good night ☻



7:02 AM

Good morning!

8:09 AM

Today is a Team B performance!!

2 in a row, moreover ( ̄ー ̄)


TanoshimirukiーーーAhahan [T.N. - Tanoshimi (looking forward to) + Milky]


I'm currently headed there!!

I'm a leopardーーー

Don't I look strong? ( ̄ー ̄) *roar*

Even though I'm still sleepy. Lol

I'm still drifting in and out of sleep.
By the way, my eyelashes are on the longer side.
Although they lose to Lemon's volume.



10:44 AM

I'm hereーー^o^♡

Jejeje!!! [T.N. - referencing Amachan]

4:43 PM

Thank you for the noon performance ( ̄ー ̄)♡

Christmas Eve Eve \(^o^)/



9:43 PM

The 2nd performance was funー♡

To everyone who cheered us on, thank you very muchー\(^o^)/!!


The night performance was Ranran's birthday party \(^o^)/

Happy Birthday ♡

The fans were very warm ♡


And, for the first time, a team N member came to see me!

Musical Kishino ( ̄ー ̄)♡

Thank you ♡



9:56 PM

A sock is missing (´・_・`)



11:53 PM

Funny faces!



No comments:

Post a Comment