Sunday, December 15, 2013

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 12/13/13-12/15/13 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



December 13, 2013 - Friday 10:33 PM

Konbanwaribashi (˙︶˙)♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello". Here, she shortened it]




I've been studying
all night。。。(-_-;)


I'm studying biology now,
and it's really hard.


But my worst subject is social studies...


Social studies would be fine as just "social studies",

but why do they have to split it up into
all these other things like "world history" and "modern society"?


I'm really curious ( ³ω³  yeah.


Students of the nation,
don't you agree?ฅʕ •ﻌ• ʔฅ


I think it must be hard for the teachers, too,
to come up with so many different problems;
I'd like it better if it was just one thing ♡


Good grief (♡˙︶˙♡)



No comments:

Post a Comment