Monday, January 20, 2014

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 01/18/14-01/20/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



January 18, 2014 - Saturday 11:40 PM

Konbanwaribashi![T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello". Here, she shortened it]


Today, after a photoshoot,
I participated in an event for
Japan Broadcasting's 60 year commemoration
with Yukirin-san and Mayu-san ❤️


With the 12,000 people who gathered
in the Yoyogi Daiichi Gymnasium,

we danced to
"Koisuru Fortune Cookie" (((o(゚▽゚)o)))!

There was a strong sense of unity
and it was a lot of fun v(^_^v)♪


I'm sure that most of the people there today
didn't know who I am, so I tried to appeal
to them as hard as I could in my own way!

It'd be nice if even a few people
left the event today remembering
who I am、、( ´ ▽ ` )ノ🎵



Tomorrow, I have 2 theater performances〜❤️

I'm too excited v(^_^v)♪

What hairstyle do you think I should do tomorrow?

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ❤️



January 19, 2014 - Sunday 11:23 PM

I cut my bangs and now they are straight across

v(^_^v)♪

Ahaー❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment