Sunday, January 5, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 01/04/14-01/05/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



January 4, 2014 - Saturday

2:02 PM

Hello!

I arrived home very late last night and wasn't able to get out of my futon this morning、、、(°_°)

But!
Now, I'm genki-ki [energetic]ー Summer gusto!gusto!ー♡ (Nostalgic Lol) [T.N. - from this cute HKT commercial]

I feel like I completely utilized each and every day this New Year's break!

On the 2nd, I went to Kagoshima and stayed at my grandma's house and after that, I also went to Miyawaki Grandma's house,
and yesterday, the 3rd, I visited 3 shrines in Kyoto and went to USJ in Osaka、、、

It was pretty hard, but it was a fun day!

The picture is from USJ yesterday where I wore a Snoopy hat and became SakuSnoopy ^o^


Starting again today, we have lessons for our tour!
I'll try my best ^o^


Sakura bloom!



11:59 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had tour lessons!

It was a day where I felt newly motivated ^o^
I'm glad that I'm able to feel so motivated just after the New Year's start ^o^

Lately, there have been many cold days in a row (°_°)

For someone like me, who's really bad at handling the cold, this weather makes me want to cry、、、

But!My scarf has become a strong ally!

I really love my scarf ♡♡

When I warm up the part of my body where my "neck" sticks out, I feel like my whole body warms up ^o^

All of you should also try doing this!

Sakura bloom!



January 5, 2014 - Sunday

10:26 AM

Good morning!

Tani-chan, Happy Birthdayー♡
I love Tani-chan's high-pitched voice, and how she's actually very delicateー!

Tani-chan, once again, Happy Birthday!

And the picture is of the South Japan Newspaper which went on sale on New Year's Day!

Not only that!I was featured twice in the New Year's edition (°_°)

I am very grateful ^o^

Everyone at South Japan Newspaper, thank you very much!

I will continue working hard so that I can still be my hometown Kagoshima's star from now on ^o^


Today's my first theater performance of the year!
I'll give it my all ^o^


Sakura bloom!



10:28 PM

Good evening!

Starting today, I'd like to introduce a new project for the New Year, "Sakura's Whimsical Picture Diary"!

My specialty is "drawing", so in order to make the best of this specialty, I thought I would start this project!

For today, I made a picture diary of the first sunrise of the New Year on January 1st!

Inside of the round sun, I drew this year's Chinese zodiac, the horse, which gave it a fancy atmosphere ^o^

I hope that I can continue to make these whimsical picture diaries ^o^


Sakura bloom!

[T.N. - The diary entry says: Today was the start of the new year. As part of our annual custom, we went to see the first sunrise of the year. Unfortunately, Fukuoka was cloudy and we weren't able to see clearly. But every now and then, when we were able to catch a glimpse behind the clouds, the sun was beautiful. This year is the year of the uma [horse] so I'd like to do everything this year "uma"ku [skillfully, she's making a pun off of umaku having the word for horse in it]. -Sakura]



No comments:

Post a Comment