Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 01/06/14-01/07/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



January 6, 2014 - Monday

9:59 AM

Good morning!

Tadaー!
No way!It's been decided that HKT48teamH's Hakata Legend stage performance will be sold on DVD ^o^

Hakata Legend, as the name implies, is a stage performance where we aim to put on a legendary performance!

I'd be happy if you watched this DVD and sensed even a little bit of a legend ♡

And, our tour that is fast approachingー!
I hope that we can make this tour so amazing that people will call it a legendary tour!

Sakura bloom!



6:18 PM

Today Itsuki Hiroshi-san made a surprise appearance at our Hakata-za opening day theater performance ^o^

It was such a privilege to be able to sing "Hakata a la mode" with Itsuki Hiroshi-san!

Itsuki Hiroshi-san, thank you very much!


The picture is of today's clothes ♡
Sorry about the slippers ^ ^
Lately, my hair's grown enough that I can wear it in a tiny pony-tail!
Optimal for lessons!


Sakura bloom!



January 7, 2014 - Tuesday

12:00 AM

Waー(°_°)
While practicing by myself at my house, it's suddenly become this late!

Sorry, everyone (;_;)

I'll post again tomorrow!

Sakura bloom!



8:39 AM

Good morning!

Today is the beginning of a new school term!

Winter break was really fast (°_°)


Okay!I'm going to fire myself up and work hard!

Sakura bloom!



11:59 PM

Good evening!

Lately, I feel like I've been able to reap new experiences, and little by little, I've been maturing!

I want to change this year!

Since this year has begun, I've already met lots of different people, and every time I meet someone, I take something new away from that experience, making every day fun!

I wonder what I will learn tomorrow ☻
Just thinking about it makes me excited!

To me, being able to learn something new like this every day, is the ultimate form of happiness!

I'm a truly fortunate person!

I need to remember to not just learn from others, but to put what I learned into practice!
Tomorrow, another exciting day is approaching!
I'll work hard!

And!
Meru-chan!Happy Birthdayー!

I hope to wish you a proper happy birthday again tomorrow on Google+!

For all of tomorrow, try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment