Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 01/05/14-01/08/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



January 5, 2014 - Sunday 10:48 AM

Good morning!

Yesterday, a lot of people said they wanted to see Moe and I's dance so here's a short clip of it…Lol

From when we were rehearsing ^ ^

It's been a while since I've moved like that so when I woke up, all my muscles were sore.



January 6, 2014 - Monday 3:03 PM

Recording has ended.

Today, I'll work hard at various things around the house.

Tomorrow, I'll be nervous.

But isn't this face a doyagao filled up and overflowing with self-confidence?

Even though I'm feeling the complete opposite.



January 7, 2014 - Tuesday 9:37 PM

The first Team A performance of the New Year has ended!

It was so much fun ♡

Actually, today, I was given the chance to perform "Zannen Shoujo". As centerー(T∩T) *crying with happiness*

I feel like I was able to show everyone lots of different facial expressions!

It was fun!



January 8, 2014 - Wednesday 

11:27 AM

I received MVP from Amina-san (O_O)♡

I'm so happyーーーーーー

Actually, yesterday, I received feedback from many different people!I hope to connect all of that to future performances ^ ^

Today is NOTTV!Anyone who has time, please make sure to watcーh Lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sato Amina originally shared:

[T.N. - Sato Amina went to watch the Team A performance and wrote a little paragraph about each member she saw. Here's what she said about Tano]

Tano-chan's skills are high all-around
Amina had a lot of things to watch and learn!
I wonder how she can express herself so skillfully
I'm curious about Tano-chan, I'm curious about her
She was so lovely, my personal MVP

8:04 PM

I recorded for AnDare!

Damn itttttt. I wanted a ticket to the land of dreamssss.

Well, I'll wait expectantly for when we do today's segment again Lol

Now, I wish for the rain to turn into snowーw (・ω・)ノ Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment