Monday, January 27, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 01/25/14-01/27/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



January 25, 2014 - Saturday

8:57 AM

Morning!

I'm hungryー(°_°) Lol


Today's the 3rd day of RequHour!

I wonder what songs will rank in (^O^)?


The photo is with Mitsuki!
Mitsuki's smile is so nice〜( ¯ω¯ )♡



9:40 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

The 3rd day of RequHour has ended〜


Today, I was able to participate in "RESET" and "End Roll" and "Onigiri"! [T.N. - "Koi Suru Fortune Cookie", referring to the dance move that looks like you're making onigiri]

Because I was so frustrated yesterday and the day before yesterday, my happiness was doubled ( ๏ ₃๏ )!!!!


A-a-a-and for "End Roll"!((((;゚Д゚)))))))!

I challenged myself to do a cartwheel, but was I able to do it okay (´・_・`)?



I figured I would never have the chance to do this with Oshima-san in the future,
so I'm so happy that I was able to do it with her today ( ; ; )


And because Umeda-san gave me some words of encouragement right before the performance, I was able to do it with confidence (((o(゚▽゚)o)))!


And Yuiri-chan, thank you for practicing so much with me ☻♡



The pictures are of the "End Roll" costume and also with Umeda-san!
She's so beautiful〜: _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):_!!!!



January 26, 2014 - Sunday

9:50 AM

Ohamogi![T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

Today's the 4th day of RequHour!

For now, today will be a stopping place (^O^)


I'm also curious about what songs will rank from 100th to 1st, but I wonder what songs will rank in today ( ¯ω¯ )?


Ah!I'll also be participating in a handshake event before the live today (∩´∀`∩)

For more details, please check out the official AKB blog ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♡


I'll be waitinーg ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



9:16 PM

Otsumogiー

The 4th day of RequHour has owarimashitankobu ☻ [T.N. - owarimashita (finished) + tankobu (bump)]
And thank you for the instant sale handshakes ☀︎


Today, we were able to debut "Team Zaka"
which is a song recorded for the album \(^o^)/

The choreography is funny so I had fun while dancing to it (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡


Also, a grand reformation was announced (´⊙ω⊙`)!!

I'm shocked because it hasn't been that long since the creation of Team 4 ( ๏ ₃๏ )!


But let's wait for 2/24 with the mindset that this will go in a positive direction ( ˘ω˘ )!


My heart's pounding ε-(´∀`; )



January 27, 2014 - Monday

7:08 AM

Ohamogi ☺︎☀︎


Testing, testing!
But it's still cold after all〜(((´Д`)))) Uwaaaaaaaa


Today is my first day of school since we had to move to our new seats (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡

I need to be careful not to sit in my old desk today〜(*´・д・) *it's possible*



Well then, well then, it's the beginning of a new week!
Let's live carefreely.

See you later ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)♡



8:49 PM

In just a bit, bay fm
Hashira NIGHT! will be starting ♡

I will be appearing with Ayanan and Yuurin (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾☆


Please make sure to listen to it ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



No comments:

Post a Comment