Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 01/13/14-01/14/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



Her new cover photo:

 

January 13, 2014 - Monday

12:17 AM

That reminds me, today at the handshake event, someone said something mean to me、、、.

I'll probably remember it for the rest of my life.


Or watch me immediately forget after saying that (´-`).。oO(


When I went to go sleep, I suddenly remembered it.

1:10 AM

I'm very sorry for causing you to worry (>人<;)!!

Seeing the comments immediately made me feel better!!Lol

I received power from all of you again (´-`).。oO(!Lol


I need to hurry up and sleep!Lol

Good night!

4:46 AM

Good morningー(OvO)

New adult!!!

Please look forward to seeing what kind of kimono I wear (´-`).。oO(❤️

2:14 PM

New adultーーー❤️



4:41 PM

To all of the fans who lined up from last night in order to congratulate us, thank you very much (;_;)❤️

It must have been so coldー、、、.
I'm too happy (T_T)

With so many people wishing me congratulations, I was able to experience a very happy coming-of-age ceremony.

Even though I'm now legally an adult, I think everyone is different
and I personally have a long way to go, but,
while continuing to be supported by all of you,
so that I can become a lovely, splendid person,
I want to experience lots of different things each day and learn from them (^o^)

I'm 20 now,
and also an adult as an idol.

That's why, using all of the skills that I've learned, such as performing, expression, talking,
to the best of my ability,
I want to work hard and help lead NMB48 and AKB48!
(´-`).。oO(I need to level up more as well!

And I want to continue to show NMB48's appeal to the whole country.

Because I'm given the opportunity to be in the AKB48 senbatsu and Team B
and the opportunity to have personal work that allows people to find out about me,
I think it's important that I take advantage of these chances for more people to fall in love with NMB48.

I can not waste a single opportunity.

2014 will either be a year of victory or defeat for the group.
We can't lose now.

If NMB48 can become more popular,
everyone's dreams can start to come true.

When I think of it like that, it gets me excited!!

We'll work as hard as we can!!

I pray that all of the members, the staff,
and all of the fans who support us will have an increase in smiles (o^^o)


Finally, please also continue to support adult MIlky ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Lol



7:00 PM

Nakamura Mariko-san put up a video of the two of us on Twitter (OvO)(OvO)❤️


Mariko-san is a funny and good person.

She can do impersonations of me now!(Lol)



January 14, 2014 - Tuesday

12:19 AM

I returned to my hometown from Tokyo
and had a class reunionー(OvO)❤️


Seeing everyone after 5 years
was so much fun ( ^ω^ )!!!!


I can't believe we're all adults now. (Lol)


Seeing everyone after so long at the age of 20
felt really nostalgic,
and it helped me feel calm.


It's nice how everyone looks older and prettier on the outside,
but when we talk, nothing much has changed (・ω・)ノ


I feel like I want to continue to treasure the few places left where I can still act like a child!

7:37 AM

Good morning (・ω・)ノ!

Okay!
Readjusting my attitude,
I'll enjoy work to the fullest today!

You have a fun day, too, okay? ❤️



1:06 PM

Yagimilky (´-`).。oO(We're delicious ❤️



8:56 PM

New Year's party now (OvO)❤️



9:55 PM

Meatー(´-`).。oO(It's delicious ❤️



11:50 PM

I wonder if an "Anywhere Door" can be made someday?

Is that even possible?

But there aren't any words that are impossible in our dictionary, right?

Right?

11:53 PM

I changed my cover photo.

But,
it's a secret photo so you can't look.

You absolutely can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment