Saturday, January 11, 2014

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts 01/08/14-01/11/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



January 9, 2014 - Thursday

9:52 PM

Everyone, I'm glad I was able to meet you

I love you

10:30 PM

I don't say it often
so it seems that I've surprised you all!
Forgive me (sweatdrop)

I just thought I'd try
putting it into words

Was I able to convey myself, even a little?
I'd be happy if I was able to~

11:41 PM

I'm sorry, I'm sorry
This is truly inexcusable~(sweatdrop)


But, I realized that
my fans are thinking of me preciously~
even more than
I could have ever imagined.

And more than any of you can imagine,
I really treasure you all.


Ah, now, I'm embarassed…

Good night. (Lol)

January 10, 2014 - Friday

6:02 PM

When idols are trying their best in anime,
it's so lovely…

The "Wake Up, Girls" that starts today !
I've recorded it!


A girl trying her best while singing…
It's too lovely…

Watching "Senki Zesshou Symphogear" now.
So moved~

10:40 PM

I'm going to write an Ameblo

but, I'm lying in bed & the lights are out
so I'm worried I might fall asleep (;o;)

January 11, 2014 - Saturday

5:38 AM

Good morning.

I had to wake up early this morning, but I was able to wake up!
Early-rising success

I was able to get my Ameblo up
yesterday without falling asleep.
http://s.ameblo.jp/ske48official/entry-11747382224.html

"If you look at the comments, you'll fall asleep"
A lot of people said and thought this (Lol)

Thank you very much
for the words that told me to try my best, words that pampered me,
words that even told me to turn on the lights
(I turned them on after being advised to (Lol)).

And for everything else

Please take care of me again today.

7:07 AM

My make-up is done

My face is still sleepy (Lol)



8:50 PM

Today was a handshake event.
To everyone who came,
thank you very much.

It was a handshake event full of laughter~♪

Today, I took in
too many extra calories…
I'll try again starting tomorrow

11:38 PM

Sleepy~

Won't we hurry up and reach the hotel?
I pray that I'll have the energy to last until we're there…

Uućƒ¼Sleepy~

No comments:

Post a Comment