Monday, January 13, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 01/12/14-01/13/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



January 12, 2014 - Sunday

11:12 AM

Good morning!

I slept the whole time we were riding the bus and now my body hurts ( ゚д゚)

Because we cried so much yesterday, all of the members are swollen Lol

If we're all swollen together, there's nothing to be afraid of!(゚v゚)

Today, we're in Miyazaki!
I'll give it my all q(q'∀`*)

Sakura bloom!



9:10 PM

Good evening!

The Kyushu tour in Miyazaki has ended!
To everyone who came, to everyone who cheered us on, thank you very much ♥︎

Thank you very much for all of the Sakura fans and towels, and for so many words of encouragement (゚v゚)

Today, I felt everyone's encouragement in my body and it ended up being a high-spirited performance!


For this time's tour, we get to sing and dance in close proximity to the audience, so if you haven't come yet or if your seat is a little further in the back, please look forward to it ♥︎

Unfortunately, we weren't able to eat any Miyazaki mangos or chicken as we're already on our way to Kumamoto q(q'∀`*)


I wonder if we'll be able to meet Kumamon、、、?

In the picture, I'm wearing the "The Peace" costume (゚v゚)

Sakura bloom!



11:53 PM

Today, I took a bath with everyone in the hotel's public bath!

The members were Murashige, Tani, Chori, Minazou, Meru-chan, Mai-chan, Mio-chan, Yuka-chan!

We reserved it with quite a few membersー(゚v゚)

It felt so good that it was like all of today's fatigue was washed awayーヽ(* 'ー')ノ

We all went to the bath together, and while in the bath, told stories from today and reviewed things for tomorrow、、、

It felt distinctive to the tour and was a lot of fun ♪

Tomorrow, we're in Kumamoto!
I'm surprised that it's gone by so quickly and it's already the 4th performance!

I'll use Kumamoto power to give it my all!

Sakura bloom!



January 13, 2014 - Monday

3:11 PM

Hello!

Everyone!I, Miyawaki Sakura, have reached over 140,000 followers on Google+ (゚v゚)

To everyone who is following me on Google+, thank you very much!

I feel truly grateful that 140,000 people even know of me ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

At handshake events, there are more and more people who say "I started liking you because of your Google+!" and it makes me happy ♥︎

From now on, I hope that I can continue to deliver lots of myself to everyone!


Today, we're in Kumamoto!
I'll give it my allー!Yeahー!

Sakura bloom!



11:59 PM

Good evening!

Today was the Kyushu tour in Kumamoto!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to meet Kumamon, but I was able to meet everyone in Kumamoto and spend some fun hours together!

Next is Kagoshima!
My hometown (゚v゚)

I'm thankful that I'll be able to perform in my hometown; I'll try my best in my own way!


Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment