Sunday, January 19, 2014

HKT48 no Odekake - Episode 39 (English Subbed)

Hello! It's been a long time, but finally, I've finished an Odekake video. I changed up my method of timing and subbing a lot so I hope that it'll be easier to watch! I'm also working on putting together a menu bar so that all of my subbed videos and Google+ posts will be more easily accessible, but as far as anything HKT related goes, I only have episodes 32-39 of "HKT48 no Odekake!" done so far, which can be found using the "HKT48 no Odekake" tag or the search bar.

And most of you are probably already aware of this, but Blue Mentaiko has tons of subbed HKT videos, including episodes 1-9 of "HKT48 no Odekake!" so make sure to check out her blog:

http://bluementaiko.blogspot.com/

The three videos below are from episode 39 of HKT48 no Odekake. In this episode, the members split into two teams, with one team trying to get fathers coming home from work as their fans and the other team trying to get socialite women as their's. The Odekake centers are Akiyoshi Yuka (she speaks!) and Moriyasu Madoka.

Enjoy!

HKT48 no Odekake 39 - Opening


HKT48 no Odekake 39 - Odekake


HKT48 no Odekake 39 - Ending + MVP


Softsubs: HKT48 no Odekake 39

Featuring: Sashihara Rino (Sasshi), Akiyoshi Yuka (Yukachan), Motomura Aoi (Aoitan), Murashige Anna (Aanya), Wakatabe Haruka (Wakachan), Sakaguchi Riko (Rikopi), Tomonaga Mio, Okamoto Naoko (Naopon), Umemoto Izumi (Chiizu), Moriyasu Madoka, Anai Chihiro (Chihiron, Cap), Matsuoka Natsumi (Natsu), Oota Aika (Rabutan, Lovetan), Nakanishi Chiyori (Chori), Tanaka Natsumi (Natsumikan), Tani Marika, Komada Hiroka (Piichan)

Aired on: October 23, 2013

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for subbing, Avocado-san!
    I have a request though. Is it possible for you to put up link to subtitles for Odekake episodes in your blog as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to second that, as I already have all the Odekake episodes.

      Delete
    2. Hi! Thanks for commenting :) So far, I haven't posted my subtitles since I didn't feel that comfortable about it and my subbing method (splitting videos into smaller sections, deleting commercials, etc) messed with all of the subtitle timings so that they didn't sync with the original video.

      But! I made some changes to my subbing method, so I think I'll be able to upload softsubs from now on. There will be some gaps during parts I omitted, but I hope they're useful to you anyway.

      Delete
    3. Yes thanks a lot; I don't mind "missing" the parts you omitted from the advertising . I'll hope you'll continue on subbing Odekake.

      Delete
    4. if you're going to provide softsub from now on, thats amazing~

      Delete
  2. Awesome Odekake collection you have~ Thanks a lot for subbing it!
    BlueMentaiko told me about it. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you! I'm glad you are enjoying it. :)

      I'm glad BlueMentaiko started subbing from episode one, since I started at an awkward place, haha.

      Delete
  3. Hi Avocado-san thanks for subbing odekake and provide the softsub for this episode. Since I already have the raw file for the odekake episodes you've subbed so far could you post the softsub for the previous ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I’ll look through my files and see what I can find :) I’ll send out a tweet when I get around to adding them.

      Delete
    2. thanks a lot!!! ah forgive me for my greediness is it ever crossing to your mind to sub for hkt variety 48? hehe...just a random question

      Delete
    3. I was requested to translate episodes 14 and 15 so I hope to start on that maybe after the next episode of Odekake. I've actually never seen hkt variety so let me know if there are any other good episodes!

      Delete
  4. Hi Lonely Avocado!

    Just want to say thank you very much for the subs that you did :)

    Though there are some video that has problems in loading, either it was removed in DM or my internet just not that good...

    Specifically from episodes 34-39, there are some parts that are not loading T_T

    Sorry if I posted this here, not sure where to post about this kind of issues >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know! I checked dailymotion and it has this message:

      "Important
      Some of your videos may be temporarily unavailable. We're doing everything we can to resolve the situation as quickly as possible."

      So I hope that the problem gets fixed soon!

      Delete
    2. Ohh, that's good news then~~~

      I'll wait for it then and thanks for letting us know :D

      Delete