Friday, January 17, 2014

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 01/15/14-01/17/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



Her new cover photo:



January 15, 2014 - Thursday 11:56 PM

Konbanwaribashi (・ω・)ノ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello". Here, she shortened it]

I was able to participate
in the offshoot for Kousagi-san〜♥️

It's my first time appearing on it ( ̄▽ ̄)


We went to a ski resort (・ω・)ノ

It was cold, but I was able to have a lot of fun 🎵

On the program, for the first time in my life
I tried ⚪︎⚪︎ so、、!

Please make sure to check it out (o^^o)



I have the day off tomorrow
so I hope to devote the whole day to sleeping (o^^o)


But I have to do homework (o_0)

Pyoeーーーー( ̄▽ ̄)


Sleep or Homework

I wonder which one's more important ( ̄▽ ̄)


Sleep is (o^^o)♥️

I'll do my homework the day after tomorrow. Yup ♥️



I don't have much time left
but I'll be in the commentsー(((o(゚▽゚)o)))っ!



Additional comments:

11:56 PM
First commentー(o_0)♥️
11:57 PM
I really like this picture ♥️
11:58 PM
I want to try snowboarding (((o(゚▽゚)o)))♡
I can only ski (o_0)
12:00 AM
I watched AKBINGO! at home today〜
12:00 AM
My sister was squealing
over how cute〜 Moe-chan's
Glory Days was ♥️ Lol

January 16, 2014 - Thursday 11:29 PM

JeJeJe (^ー^)ノ❤️ [T.N. - referencing Amachan]



January 17, 2014 - Friday 11:24 PM

Konbanwaribashi!

I was able to appear on
Music Station-san ❤️

"Koisuru Fortune Cookie"
"After rain"

are the 2 songs that we sang ♫


It was my first time appearing
as part of the senbatsu; I was really nervous,
but able to enjoy myself〜♥️♥️♥️

Were you able to find me?(°_°)


In the opening with Kawaei-san,
we made a Makoei heart Lol

In the dressing room, too,
I talked a lot with Kawaei-san and Yokoyama-san
and Paruru-san and was able to laugh a lot (^ω^)

Other than that, I was able to talk
to the other members a lot, too 🎵

Lately, I've been getting
over my shyness little by little,

and I'm happy that I'm able to talk
to so many different members ♥️


It was a fun day (^ω^)🎵

Tomorrow is another varied sort of day
so I'll try my best while having fun ♥️



No comments:

Post a Comment