Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 01/16/14-01/18/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



January 16, 2014 - Thursday 10:19 PM

Heーーーーy ( ¯ω¯ )

Today, I was able to appear on AnDare!


Iyaa, it was fun!!!!!!

It seems that 230 people were lined up…(´⊙ω⊙`)

Thank you very much m(_ _)m I'm grateful.


I made a funny face for the first time in a while…Lol
And I acted moe…(°_°)


Also, on stage, I didn't directly see her but,
"The admiring younger sister"-san was playing a very active part ( ◠‿◠ )!

Iyaー, she's a lovely person (∩´∀`∩)♡


I hope I can appear on AnDare again one day o(`ω´ )o☀︎


Tomorrow's a theater performance!
I'll try my bestー!



January 17, 2014 - Friday 10:31 PM

O!Tsu!Mo!Gi!!!!!! [T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for your hard work) + Mogi]


The theater performance has owarimashitankobu (^O^) [T.N. - owarimashita (finished) + tankobu (bump)]


Which reminds me, a bump appeared on my head…

Yesterday, I dropped something and bent over to pick it up,
but while I was vigorously raising my head, I bumped my head into the corner of my desk…

No wonder I'm troubled (o_o)



And today, I put all of my fighting spirit into performing "Innocence" ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

I wonder how I can give a more erotic performance ( ˘ω˘ )?


The photo is with Umetan!
Umetaーーーーーーーn (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡
This Umetan is so cute I want to eat her ♡



January 18, 2014 - Saturday

12:20 PM

Ohamogi〜☻ [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]


To everyone who has their Center Exam today, please try your best (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡


Mogi found out for the first time today that the Center Exam is over a period of 2 days
( ¯ω¯ )



11:53 PM

HeyHey \(^o^)/


I laughed a lot today ( ー̀∀ー́ ) Ha!

I laughed so much that I drooled : _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):_ Lol



And dinner was cabbage rolls!

The cabbage rolls my mom make are〜♪ the best一in〜the〜world〜( ¯ω¯ )♪


This time I put ketchup on the cabbage rolls, which is unusual for me (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾☆

It's surprisingly delicious (((o(゚▽゚)o)))



Everyone, are you the type of person who puts ketchup on cabbage rolls?Are you the type that doesn't?


Also, is there anything else that tastes good to put on cabbage rolls ☻?

If there is, definitely let me know ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Yuirichaーn♡



No comments:

Post a Comment