Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 01/14/14-01/15/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



January 14, 2014 - Tuesday

6:59 PM

Good evening!

I'm at home for the first time in a while and as expected, it's relaxing ☻

Today's dinner was motsunabe ♥︎
It was delicious!

What did you have for dinner??
(゚v゚)

Sakura bloom!



10:53 PM

Good evening!

It's time for Sakura's Whimsical Picture Diary (゚v゚)

This time, I tried to depict the view I saw while on tour ☻

Seeing everyone's penlights and paper fans from up on stage is really such a beautiful sight ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

I wish all of you could see it, too ♪

In today's picture diary, I drew the members!
I'm there, tooー(゚v゚)
Can you tell who's whoー??

Since the tour's begun, we've already been to 3 prefectures!
I was really excited for the tour to begin, but I'll be lonely when it's over (´・_・`)

I'll make my live in my hometown of Kagoshima the absolute best stage!

Sakura bloom!

[T.N. - The diary entry says: HKT48's first Kyushu tour "HKT48 Kyushu 7 Prefecture Tour ~If you love your child, send them out into the world~"! has started in Sasshi's hometown prefecture of Ooita! And no way?! The first song we started with was Morning Musume-san's "The Peace". The truth is, at the Ooita night performance, I was able to enter the stage on a swing!! The view of the penlights that I could see from the swing was prettier than any nightscape. Next, I will have the chance to perform in my hometown of Kagoshima!!]



January 15, 2014 - Wednesday

8:36 AM

Good morning (゚v゚)

I can't quite get out of my futon、、、(´・_・`)


Today seems like it's going to be another cold day ☻

Let's make sure to take proper countermeasures against the cold when going outー♪


Sakura bloom!



9:26 PM

Meru-chan squeezeー(゚v゚)



11:43 PM

Good evening!

I'm watching "Ashita, Mama ga Inai" which started playing on NTV today!

I definitely hope not to miss any episodes because my favorite child actress from last year's "woman", Suzuki Rio-chan, is appearing in it!

When I actually watch, I realize how amazing child actors are.

As expected, Ashida Mana-chan has such an aura and can play any role; I really respect her.


You should all make sure to watch it, too!


Tomorrow, I have an Apple Queen event and an Ai Ai Event!

I'm excited to see everyone in Kanto ♪


Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment