Friday, January 3, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 01/01/14-01/03/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



January 1, 2014 - Tuesday

3:02 PM

Once again!

Happy New Year (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾!!!!!


So that this year will be another leaping good one, I went and jumped \(^o^)/

In a horsey way because it's the year of the horse…Lol


And I wrote something similar to a first calligraphy of the year ( ー̀∀ー́ )
I'm sorry for all of the trouble I've caused in 2013…Lol


Please take care of me again this year ☻♡



11:01 PM

Otsumogi ☻ [T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]


Somehow, today feels like it was over in just 15 minutes Lol

I was active since morning, jumping and stuff (^O^) Lol


Since dusk, I've just been watching Live DVDs (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡

Throbbing ♡ Kyaaー♡


And!!!!

This is bad!I gained weight over New Year's!!!!!!!


I might surprise you all during the special 1/5 performance…(°_°) Oh no

If I start dieting now, I wonder if I'll make it in time (´・_・`)?



…I'll figure something out ( ; ; )!

The special performance on 1/5!Please!Make sure to come and watch (∩´∀`∩)♪


Well then, well then, until I fall asleep, I'll be in the comments ( ˘ω˘ )☆



Additional comments:

Mogi: But with that said!I've only eaten 3 rice cakes over winter break so far!!!
Mogi: 3 isn't that many, right???
Mogi: Becauseーwhen I'm at home, I just want to eat (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾ Lol
Mogi: Mashed sweet potatoes with chestnuts was our main New Year's courseー
          (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡
Mogi: Everyone, what kind of food do you like for New Year's (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾?
Mogi: Mashed sweet potatoes with chestnuts is popular (∩´∀`∩)♪
Okada Ayaka: Otsumogi!
Mogi: I want to try drawing my fortune for the new year ( ๏ ₃๏ )
Mogi: Okyanda, Happy New Year (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡
          I look forward to working together again this year ♡
Mogi: For fortune slips, I think my best was the female fortune slip?That I pulled
         during a field trip in my 3rd year of middle school?
Mogi: This winter vacation feels complete ♡
Mogi: Stustustustu, dying???
         What is that, I've never heard of it ( ๏ ₃๏ )
Mogi: A second post is up!Please come ♡

11:22 PM

I don't think I'll fall asleep any time soon (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

Come on by, take a look,
you might as well comment ♡



Additional comments:

Mogi: The first post got 500 comments!Amazing ♡
Mogi: I am, hungry. Hehehehehe
Mogi: But today, all I did was roll around in bed so I'm not going to eat!
Mogi: I ate dinner around 5 PM today so I'm already hungry (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
Mogi: Oh, will tonight's dream be the first dream of the year??
Mogi: So the dream I'm about to have will be the first oneー!
Mogi: Then, I better make sure I dream about eggplant!!![T.N. - dreaming about
          Mount Fuji, a hawk, and an eggplant on January 1 is said to be good luck]
Umetan: Mogi-san, we want to do that song for sure this year, right? (。-∀-)
Mogi: Eh, but it's Ichi Fuji, Ni Taka, San Nasubi [1. Fuji, 2. Hawk, 3. Eggplant], right?
          Isn't dreaming of an eggplant a matter of great congratulation ( ๏ ₃๏ )? [T.N. -
          everyone was wondering why she chose the 3rd on the list to dream about]
Mogi: Eh, then I'll just dream about Fuji!
Mogi: After these comments fill up, I'm going to sleep〜♡ I want my first dream

11:35 PM

Thank you for socializing with me already this new year ♡

I'll go have my first dream of the year!!!
Everyone, let me know what your first dream of the year was like ☻


Oyamoginasai (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾ [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Mogi]



January 2, 2014 - Thursday

11:46 AM

Ohamogi![T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

In my first dream of the year…
Ookubo Kayoko-san [T.N. - female comedian, host of Ebi Friday Night] appeared
(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾ Lol


And then, it turns out that while Mogi was sleeping, Mama was watching a TV program with Ookubo-san on it ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)


Ookubo-san appeared on TV a lot during 2013, so it was a good dream…let's go with that ☀︎


I hope that in 2014, I can appear on TV and stuff a lot like Ookubo-sanー( ˘ω˘ )!



10:40 PM

Otsumogi!


Today!I went to Toyokawa Inari in Akasaka (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡


Apparently, it's a great spot for entertainers ( ー̀∀ー́ )!


There wasn't a good day for all of 13th gen to meet up and go together so…
I went and prayed on everyone's behalfー☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I hope that something good will happen in 2013 (´-`).。oO(to 13th gen, and to Team 4.


I also bought charms (∩´∀`∩)
For all 10 members of 13th gen!!!

Pretty good generation loveー(^O^) Lol


And I pulled my fortune!

I thought it was like the strap fortunes,
where the stick inside wouldn't fall…
So I was shaking it around considerably while it was pointed down and two fell out
( ๏ ₃๏ )

I just chose one of them though ☻


And the result of it was "Good luck" ♡

If I do all the work I receive to the best of my ability, something good will happen ☆
is what was written for work ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Mogi will work hard〜o(`ω´ )o☀︎



January 3, 2014 - Thursday 11:56 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I went out with 3 of my friends from school ♡


I was invited to my friend's house,
and we ate hotpot (^O^)!

And we made a cake〜
Mogi just stirred the whipped cream though ☻

My friend stuck a bunch of candy to it. Lol

A 4-layer cake was too hard to make after all…( ๏ ₃๏ )



And then we played the board game Life!

Throughout the game, I had about 20 loans, but at the final settlement, I sold my house and possessions and earned 500,000 yen (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

I'm rich〜( ー̀∀ー́ )☆



No comments:

Post a Comment