Wednesday, January 29, 2014

HKT48's Anai Chihiro Interview (English Subbed)

Happy belated birthday, Cap! I hope the Anai Chihiro fan who requested this video is still around (Thank you for your patience~). It's not the most exciting interview, but since it's short, I'd say it's worth watching for the old photographs, audition footage, and happy tears. This interview is from a year ago, but it's amazing how far HKT has come since then!



Aired: 02/03/13
Download: Anai Chihiro Interview
Softsubs: Anai Chihiro Interview

If anyone wants to watch the drama mentioned, I found the links to the original video and some English subs:

Download: Tsuna Girl, Asu no Yell
Softsubs: Tsuna Girl, Asu no Yell

I'll be working on episode 40 of HKT48 no Odekake! next. Please look forward to it :)

5 comments:

  1. I really can't thank you enough, me & all the Captain's fans will be very happy for this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I was happy to sub it :)

      Feel free to leave any other requests~

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for this. Having been a Sasshi-fan since forever, and then Aanya too since the move to HKT, I've only recently really noticed the Cap. So returning here to look for some Odekake and finding you'd subbed this really made my day (^-^) Many thanks for your work an effort, and please keep on subbing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you got to learn a little more about Cap! The interview was actually requested, and translating it let me learn more about Cap as well ^^ Thank you for your kind comment.

      Delete