Monday, January 27, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 01/26/14-01/27/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



January 26, 2014 - Sunday

10:00 AM

Good morning!

This morning, I bought two cans of tomato juice (o゚∀゚o)

I feel like I want to aim for healthier eating habits from now on ☻

Not for the sake of dieting, but because soft drinks and snacks are unhealthy, I want to start this as part of a larger plan to take care of my body (゚v゚)

As someone who can never stick with anything, I wonder how long this will last...☻

I'll try my best this time!

Sakura bloom!



10:14 PM

Good evening!

Today was the final day of Request Hour Setlist Best 200 (o゚∀゚o)

124th UZA

122th Seifuku no Bambi

118th Sayonara Crawl

are my songs that ranked in!

To everyone who voted!
Thank you very much ☻

Because I was able to sing thanks to all of your votes, I put all of my feelings of gratitude into singing ☻

And at the end of the live, a grand reformation festival was announced ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

Let's think of this positively as a way to receive variation and motivation!Yes!

I'm excited for it (゚v゚)


I'll try my best at Unit Matsuri tomorrow!
Last year, I performed "Choco no Yukue"...^_^

Sakura bloom!



January 27, 2014 - Monday

7:36 AM

Good morning!

Today, I was able to wake up smoothly ^_^

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:42 PM

Good evening!

Today, I was able to participate in Unit Matsuri ☻

I was able to perform in "Enkyori Poster" and the new song from the "Tsugi no Ashiato" album, "stoic na Bigaku"!

For "Enkyori Poster", I was in Nito-san's position!
Long before I'd even joined HKT, I saw a video and have been yearning for this song and costume ever since ^^

With this song, I realized "Nito-san is really an idol!" and I liked it a lot ♥︎

One day, I'd like to try it in the Kashiwagi-san position as well ☻

For "stoic na Bigaku", from HKT, Nako-chan and I were able to sing it!

And the costume was my first purple one!
Whenever there are a lot of different colors, I'm usually given pink, but Shinobu-san told me "I thought to myself  'It seems that she graduated from being a loli, so I wonder if purple would be a better matchー?' so I went with purple!"!

Purple's cute, too, and I like itー(o゚∀゚o)
I hope I can perform "stoic na Bigaku" again one dayー!

Also!
Meru-chan wasn't feeling well and I had to rush to take her place in Tentoumuchu's "Smile Kamikakushi" ( ゚д゚)

I didn't know the dance at all, but I thought that this would be a good opportunity so I tried my best to remember the moves ^^

All of the Tentoumuchu members helped me out, thank you ♥︎

Tentoumuchu is THE fresh members, so I tried my best to be fresh, too!

"Smile Kamikakushi" is a good song so you all should try listening to it!

Meru-chan!
Take care of your body and rest as long as you need toー!


Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment