Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 01/19/14-01/21/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



January 19, 2014 - Sunday

10:22 AM

Morning!


Today, I have two theater performances ☺︎

I wonder if my stamina will last〜( ˘ω˘ )


If you all give me lots of comments, I might be able to work hard ( ๏ ₃๏ )?Haha


Is today the Center Exam again??
Try your best〜☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


I wonder how I should style my hair〜(^O^)



11:26 PM

Faー\(^o^)/
The performances are overrrrrrrr!


Since being home, I've eaten a salad (^O^)

I've been increasing the amount lately〜

Mogi can't eat salads without putting tons of my favorite high-calorie dressing on them, but…

when I told members about this today,
they told me
"Then there's no point in eating a salad!" (๑°⌓°๑)

The members who told me that are the ones in this pictureー( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)


They went on about it so much that tonight I put less dressing than usual ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Hurry up and lose weight〜( ¯ω¯ ) *cheery*♪



January 20, 2014 - Monday 8:49 PM

Otsumogiー(^O^) [T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]


On TV right now, they're talking about how mafumoko will make you more popular!
The thing that Ayana was talking about during a recent MC ☻


Ah, have you heard of mafumoko?

When you wear a muffler, it seems that it's better for your hair from behind to be moko [T.N. - poofy]…(°_°)

They have guides on the internet on how to make your hair mafumoko and there are people who reference these (´⊙ω⊙`)!



I saw that and thought…


The point of mafumoko is probably that
people's hearts flutter at the sight of someone having their hair puff up and not realizing it…


I don't think that being calculating and recreating it yourself is necessarily better 
=͟͟͞͞(꒪ỏ꒪)



Well, I guess guys can't really tell if it's calculated or natural (´・_・`) Lol



And that's what I thought today ( ¯ω¯ )!


Guys, do you like mafumoko?Lol

Girls, have you ever intentionally created mafumoko ( ๏ ₃๏ )?


The picture's with Mitsuki ♡
Mitsuki's blurry Lol



January 21, 2014 - Tuesday 10:19 PM

Otsumogiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!☀︎


The performance has ended ☆
It was fun ☆

I was the announcer ☻
I want to fix how I talk too fastー


Lately, for anything other than AKB stuff,
I haven't had much motivation…(´-`).。oO(

To the point that I'm surprised at myself ♡

Maybe it's like a slightly〜early senioritis ♡




…but it's way too early ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)←

I want to quickly return home and quickly eat a salad and quickly take a bath and quickly sleep〜

Quickquickquickquickquickquick〜\(^o^)/



The picture's with Takashiman ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Phones these days have amazing eye-enlarging functions (^O^)♡



No comments:

Post a Comment