Saturday, January 11, 2014

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 01/06/14-01/11/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



January 10, 2014 - Friday 11:48 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako ♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello"]



Everyone, it's been a while (^-^)/

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to
update for so long (๑´•‐•`๑)♡



What I had today wasー
my first Te wo Tsunagara performance of the year ( ̄ー ̄)

It was too fun~♡


I was really excited during the MC, too
and I messed up a few times
but anyway, it was fun (˙︶˙)

Theater performances are great after all ♡


The OnDema comments are by the regular
MikiMako duo \(^^)/

Don't miss that either ♪



And to,
Meru whose birthday was on the 7th and
Ayanan-chan whose birthday was on the 8th

(´ー`) < Happy Birthday ! ┌iii┐♡

I hope that for the two of you
it will be a wonderful year ♪♪


When I gave Ayanan her present,
she seemed to like it ♡

Truly, congratulations ♪



Hikari appeared
in the Young Jump gravure ♡

Nice body ( ̄ー ̄) *grin*


Everyone, it's vital that you check it out

Maybe you already have?Lol



Today was another fun day ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment