Monday, January 6, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 01/04/14-01/06/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



January 4, 2014 - Saturday

4:19 PM

Ohamogi![T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]


Did you listen to yesterday's ANNー(^O^)?

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to announce it beforehand ( ๏ ₃๏ )


Iwatate-san's live posting,
it was past midnight so I couldn't comment, but I went and +1'd all of the posts ( ー̀∀ー́ ) Lol



When Mogi was listening to ANN yesterday, I was worried every time I talked that something I said might cause trouble again and my heart was pounding the whole time (´・_・`) Lol


I want to try doing radio again (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡



10:33 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]


Today, I was at home all day (^O^)

I was studying and preparing for tomorrow's special theater performance〜( ー̀∀ー́ )


Tomorrow is the special performance!
It sounds like there was an intro quiz and stuff today so I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's performance (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡



And that reminds me, this morning Mogi was sleeptalking and

"Because dogs are always like, "I'm cute, right?! I'm cute, right?! Tell me I'm cute!" and that's what's so scary about them…"

is what I supposedly clearly said (´⊙ω⊙`) Lol


Well, I guess I've always felt that way…but I didn't think it'd come up in a dream (°_°) Lol


[P.S.]
I like dogs (´-`).。oO(


The picture is with Shihori-san!



January 5, 2014 - Sunday

8:05 AM

Ohamogi!

Sleepy!Cold!Gah ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)


I had a dream, but I forgot it (´-`).。oO(


I'm off to the special theater performance ☻

Please make sure to come watch (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾



9:38 PM

Good evening, it's Mogi ☻


The New Year's special performance has ended〜

There were a lot of things for me to learn〜

I feel like I've still got a long ways to go〜

I was nervous〜

My unit was "Jeanne d'Arc"〜


Yaーーーーーーーy (^O^)



January 6, 2014 - Monday

12:57 PM

Ohamogiー


Everyone, are you back at work todayー(´-`).。oO(?

Mogi has winter break until today ☻ Isn't that niceー


I thought I would watch a DVD on the train so I took out my DVD player and DVD, but it ended up being a player that wasn't Blu-ray compatible.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)



Today is TeTsuna!
Please come watch ♡
Or please consider watching the live stream ( ー̀∀ー́ )



10:01 PM

Otsumogi!

The theater performance has ended ☻


Iyaa, I'm out of stamina ( ๏ ₃๏ )

The price I paid for being so lazy over New Year's is huge…(´・_・`)


That's also why my face was so chubby…(´-`).。oO(

Moe-chan got mad at me. Lol


Also, I put my hair half-up today〜

It was a little lumpy so the beret hat for my unit became a funny shape (^O^)

It's Mt. Fuji〜\(^o^)/ What a great omen!



No comments:

Post a Comment