Monday, January 27, 2014

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts 01/24/14-01/27/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



January 24, 2014 - Friday

10:31 AM

Good morning.

This salad is so delicious, I want seconds (^^)

But I'm trying to decide whether or not
I should have thirds (Lol)



9:28 PM

The 2nd day of Request Hour has ended.
I was bursting the whole time!

It was sooー much fun ♪
I'm happy that I was able to wear a cute costume again today!



January 25, 2014 - Saturday 1:24 PM

I'd be happy if you'd look at
my ameblo post from this morning.

GALAXY of DREAMS
http://s.ameblo.jp/ske48official/entry-11757449162.html

Incidentally, last night's entry
was called
Nakanishi-san HAPPY!



January 27, 2014 - Monday 

9:12 AM

The grand reformation

I tried writing down my feelings
yesterday.

But it was hard to gather my thoughts
and it seemed like I'd get too fired up
so I stopped myself.

Forgive me.

For once, I want time to
collect myself.

Even during Getter's Iida-san's fortune-telling,
he told me that I get too fired up,
and that I should wait and cool down
before writing on my blog (Lol)

To all of my fans,
no matter where I go or what happens to me,
I will always consider my fans
to be my friends.


Sorry for all of this so early in the morning!
Alright, I'm going to soak in the sun and try my best ♪

To everyone who voted for,
to everyone who came to,
to everyone who cheered us on at
Request Hour,
thank you very much.



9:44 PM

Unit Matsuri has ended!
We performed "10 Krone to Pan"
from the "Tsugi no Ashiato" album
for the first time.

It was soー much fun!

To everyone who came,
to everyone who cheered us on,
thank you very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment