Sunday, January 12, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 01/09/14-01/12/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



January 10, 2014 - Friday 10:21 AM

Today's the 1000th day since Yuka debuted!

So it's already been that long…

Thank you for all of your messages in the comments!

There are still lots of different things I want do so I'd like to continue exerting myself. I'll work hard.

From now on, please continue supporting me m(__)m

January 11, 2014 - Saturday 5:44 PM

Today, I went to Iwanuma in the Miyagi prefecture!

Everyone from babies to grandmas and grandpas walked to come see us in this cold weather.

While watching over such people, during the performance or when touching everyone's hands during high-fives, I was able to fully sense everyone's warmth (u_u)

I'll definitely come again to see everyone!

To the people of Iwanuma, thank you very much!^ ^



January 12, 2014 - Sunday

9:39 AM

This is my favorite picture from all of yesterday's.

I felt lots of courage and hope for the future from those little hands (^ ^)

Today, I have two theater performances.

The first performance is a foreign audience performanceー!

Be careful on your way to the theaterー



9:11 PM

My second performance is over〜



I'm more tired than usual today (・Д・)



10:35 PM

I received a message from that Nemakidoraibu-san!

Woーw ( ゚Д゚)!

To everyone who made me an album to celebrate 1000 days from my debut, to everyone who wrote me a message, thank you very much!

[T.N. - The note says: To Tano-chan. Congratulations on 1000 days since your debut!!! I love your innocent smile and your flexible dancing!! Always stay the same and shine as you are!!! -Nemakidoraibu Noppo. His hand says "Congrats! Nemakidoraibu Handsome"]



No comments:

Post a Comment