Friday, January 24, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 01/22/14-01/24/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



January 22, 2014 - Wednesday 10:23 PM

Otsuーmoーgiー( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙) [T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today, I stayed home the whole time after school〜

I learned how to put music on my music player by myself 川`∀´)


Of course!
I put AKB's new album on it (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

You all should listen to it a lot, too, okay〜( ˘ω˘ )



Tomorrow's RequHourrrrr ( ー̀∀ー́ )


Will the songs you voted for make it in, or are they in the top 100 ( °ω° )?

Please look forward to it (^O^)



January 23, 2014 - Thursday 9:09 PM

Otsumogi ( ¯ω¯ )


The opening day of RequHour has ended〜

Did the song you vote for show up today ( ๏ ₃๏ )?
Or is it still to come ( ˘ω˘ )?


Today, I was allowed to perform in PonyShu and KFC (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾!


Moe-chan and I had matching hair〜(∩´∀`∩)

Mogi doesn't look good in the PonyShu costume. It's laughable ☻


I'm excited again for tomorrow〜(((o(゚▽゚)o)))



January 24, 2014 - Friday

7:56 AM

Goodーmornーing!!


Today's the 2nd day of Request Hour (^O^)

It's exciting to see what songs will rank in (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡


Well then, let's try our best today ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

See you later ☺︎



9:22 PM

Otsumogi!

I say that, but I didn't appear in any units or anything today so I'm not particularly tired (^O^)Lol


I made onigiri today!
Onigiri〜♪ Onigiri〜♪



2 comments:

  1. ponytail mogi ( * _*)
    btw the post on January 23, 2014 - Thursday 9:09 PM is not on anymore in mogi's g+ posts section.. but it's still there in the pictures section xD
    is it just me? i wonder why
    oh. btw again..
    Thanks as always \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I just checked too and it's gone now! I wonder why she deleted it =/

      Thank you for your nice comments always! I'm glad to know someone is reading the Mogi posts. She isn't as pushed as the other members I translate for so it's pretty heart-breaking to hear about all of the stuff everyone else is doing compared to the few things Mogi gets. Ganbatte, Mogi! ;_;

      Delete