Thursday, January 23, 2014

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 01/21/14-01/23/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



January 21, 2014 - Tuesday 11:55 PM

Ahhーuggh
This is my 2nd time rewriting this Google+ post (._.)
When I wrote everything and then went to choose a picture,
it froze and I had to start all over Lol ( ´ ▽ ` )
Ahahaー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



Today was a Team 4 performance with full members ❤️

It's always fun,
but I was really happy after all
to welcome 2014 with all 16 members 🎵

Please make sure
to check out On Demand!

Please continue to support Team 4
in 2014 (^^)☆



And, tomorrow, the much-anticipated
AKB48 5th album "Tsugi no Ashiato"
goes on sale!

It was my first time being chosen
for the album senbatsu
and my first time on the jacket cover;

my heart was beating so fast,
but I want the album to hurry up
and be in everyone's hands ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ❤️


I'm really happy
that Oshima Yuko-san said on Google+
that "Love Shugyou"
is one of her favorite songs (^^)

I want to sing "Love Shugyou" againnn ❤️

In addition, there's a variety of songs
so please make sure to check it out!




Ahー, I'm sleepy ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ❤️ Lol Lol



January 22, 2014 - Wednesday 11:27 PM

Konbanwaribashiー❤️ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello". Here, she shortened it]


Today, our album goes on sale (^^)

Did you all GET it?


I think my favorites are
"Otona e no Michi" and "Aozora Cafe" 🎵

"Otona e no Michi" has really lovely lyrics
and is probably popular among all of the members ❤️

Please make sure to listen and watch!



And starting tomorrow,
there are 4 days of Request Hour
and Unit Matsuri right after that!!

This month is very crowded ❤️

I can't wait (^^)

To everyone who will be coming,
to everyone who will be watching from theaters,
let's have a good time, okay〜❤️


Today, Miki is sleeping overー❤️

We'll make sure not to talk all night,
but to practice and go to sleep early Lol



January 23, 2014 - Thursday 11:13 PM

Good eveningー(^ー^)ノ

Request Hour Setlist
Best 200 2014!!!

It was the first day〜❤️


I was able to sing in 🎵

200th's "Kimi no Tsuite"
and 194th's "Ponytail to Shushu"

"Kimi no Tsuite"
was the first song and the type of slow song that I'm not very good at
so I was especially nervous!Lol (o_0)

But even among all the nervousness,
I'm happy that for some reason,
I was able to enjoy myself!(^ ^)

PonyShu was with the 13th gen + 14th gen ❤️

We enthusiastically enjoyed ourselves〜(o^^o)


"Tabaneta nagai kami, mizutama no shushu" [T.N. - lyrics to Ponytail to Shushu meaning "my long hair tied up with a polka dot scrunchie"]

Just like that part of the song
is how I wore my hair o(^▽^)o Yaーy


I'm excited again for tomorrow ❤️


Did the song you voted for
already rank?🎵



No comments:

Post a Comment