Sunday, January 19, 2014

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts 01/16/14-01/19/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



January 16, 2014 - Thursday 6:26 PM

Hello.

My hair,
I went to the salon and got extensions

The long hair I've been yearning for~(^^)♡



January 18, 2014 - Saturday

8:39 AM

Good morning.

Today is the Center Exam, isn't it?

To those taking it, please try your best.
I'll be cheering for you (^ー^)

7:45 PM

Thank you very much for the handshakes.
I had sooー much fun!

Strawberry-chan's butt~

She loved me again today
so I ran away (Lol)

I love Strawberry-chan~♪



11:42 PM

Today's Team K performance
was Naana-san's birthday party.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to
participate in today's performance, but
they asked me to write a letter.

I received a message from Naana-san
that said "I cried"…
Huge success ♡(Lol)

But it's really because
Naana-san was there that
I can be on Team K as I am.

I love Naana-san ♪

I hope that you will have a wonderful year.



January 19, 2014 - Sunday

7:15 PM

Good morning.

Everyone, thank you
for your comments.
I always read them!

I also received a comment from
Naana-san and Mikotti (^ー^)

To people taking the Center Exam, please try your best;
I'll be cheering for you.

8:53 AM

It's so cold that I feel like I'll get a nosebleed!(Lol)

Ah, but I don't think that'll really happen
so please don't worry (Lol)

12:06 PM

simple is the best [T.N. - she wrote this in English]

so that's why I'm wearing
simple clothes today (Lol)

The second part is over and I'm on a break right now



8:25 PM

The handshake event has ended.
To everyone who attended,
thank you very much.

It made me happy how
you stayed until my very last good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment