Saturday, January 11, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 01/10/14-01/11/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



January 10, 2014 - Friday

7:39 AM

Good morning!

Today, I was able to wake up immediately (゚v゚)

Today, like I mentioned in yesterday's post, I want to make it a day where I can effectively spend my time!

I'll try my best!

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



11:59 PM

I'll run through the first day of the tour as best as I can!
Good night!

Sakura bloom!



January 11, 2014 - Saturday

7:08 AM

Good morning!

Today, finally,
is the first day of the "HKT48 Kyushu 7 Prefecture Tour  〜If you love your child, send them out into the world〜"!

I want to make it a tour that everyone who will be attending, everyone who will be watching from a theater, and everyone who will be supporting us from afar can enjoy!


If you don't go to the tour, you're definitely missing out!is what I think ☻


To start off, I need Sakura to bloom considerably!


Sakura bloom!



8:29 PM

"HKT48 Kyushu 7 Prefecture Tour  〜If you love your child, send them out into the world〜"s opening day has ended!


A lot of things happened, but in any case, we were able to get off to a great start!
Thank you very much!

No matter where I am, I want Sakura to bloom!


Sakura bloom!

11:39 PM

Good evening!

During today's team shuffle, I became a member of Team KIV!

When Sasshi first told me about this, I felt like I would rather stay with everyone from Team H.

We developed bonds together as 1st generation members, we experienced every happy and sad moment together, I'm sad to be separated from all of my companions.

But, I was listening to Team K-san's "RESET" just now and I realized that I have to forge a new path.



"Hey, you remember, don't you?
That stage we had gotten used to

Yes, those times when us members didn't realize it,
but we were spoiled by our blessed surroundings

Before our eyes, there were always people watching over us
Our companions supported us from breaking out of that lukewarm water

Let the fresh air in!
Wake up, Team!
Stand up in this new spot!
Let the fresh air in!
New from today,
OH- we are Team K

Yes, you were confused, but
that sudden shuffle was for the sake of today

So go ahead and say what you have to say!
Only those who bump against others can become polished

There's no time
to look back on the history
that we've built
Dreams are always
in the future
Let's RESET
and start over again

Let in your fighting spirit!
Sweat, Team!
Restart at zero and frantically
let in your fighting spirit!
Let's show off our strength,
OH we are Team K"


All of these song lyrics are applicable to us and I realized I have no time to be sad.

So, now I'm excited thinking about what kind of team Team KIV will be!

I'm sad that I can no longer appear in Team H's original stages, but
I hope to make Team KIV's stage the best!


The best team is Team KIV!so that people will one day say this, we'll work to grow together into an amazing team!

Everyone, please support Team KIV, and continue to support HKT48.

Tomorrow, we're in Miyazaki!
I'll give it my allー!Yeahー!

With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.


Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment