Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 12/31/13-01/01/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



December 31, 2013 - Tuesday

11:30 AM

Good morning!

Today is the last day of 2013, isn't it? (°_°)

This year was over in an instant!
I'll work hard again today!


Sakura bloom!



3:24 PM

Since it's New Year's Eve, we all cleaned up!

When your surroundings are clean, it feels like your heart is clean, too ♡

I had a floor-cleaning relay with Moripo and Akiyoshi-chan, but I was in last place after all 、、、(°_°)

I wonder what I should do after thisー?^o^

Sakura bloom!



6:37 PM

Good evening!

"Waratte wa Ikenai Chikyuu Boueigun" is starting ^o^

It feels like New Year's Eve somehowー♡

It's the origin of the "You Laugh, You Lose" game that we always play at hotels so I'm really looking forward to it!

Sakura bloom!



7:24 PM

Kouhaku has begunー^o^

NMB-san will be appearing soon ^o^

I can't waitー!
I want to properly watch and learn!


Sakura bloom!



11:55 PM

Good evening!

It's almost the beginning of the new year ^o^

A lot of things happened this year.
Ending with Abe-chan's graduation, and at Kouhaku just now, Oshima Yuko-san's graduation.

If there are partings, there are meetings.


I haven't completely sorted it all in my head, but I'd like to move forward from this New Year's Eve cheerfully!

I truly owe everyone so much for everything this past year!
Thank you very much ♡

Thanks to all of you fans, this year was a great year!

I hope that this upcoming year will also be one where the cherry blossoms are in full bloom!

Next year is the year of the horse!

With that, everyone, have a Happy New Year!

Sakura bloom!



January 1, 2014 - Wednesday 1:52 PM

Happy New Year!

Thanks to all of you, last year was a very complete year.

Because we were supported by all of you, we were able to accomplish things such as HKT48 ranking in 38th place at Request Hour Setlist and I was able to rank 26th place at the general election.

But, in return, I wonder if I was able to sufficiently pay everyone back、、、

I'm filled with some regrets, so I'd like to make this year a year where I can repay all of you and grow and improve even more!

I have the New Year's Day theater performance now!
I'll give it my all so that I can break through to a new start!

The picture is of the first sunrise of the year that we welcomed at our house!

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment