Saturday, January 4, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 01/03/14-01/04/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



January 3, 2014 - Friday

12:21 PM

Morning Konnichiwatanabe ♡ [T.N. - Konnichiwa (hello) + Watanabe]

I ate ozouni this morning and I'm brimming with energy ♡

1:34 PM

Now, Mama and I are going to a petshop andー
then to Grandma's houseー( ^ω^ )♡♡



5:27 PM

Where do they sell frogs (´Д` )?



5:41 PM

That reminds me, before I visited the shrine yesterday,
I went to Kashihara no Aruru. [T.N. - a mall]

A little girl called out to me and I was so happy!

Even little kids in my hometown are supporting me!

I need to work hardーーー(OvO)!

10:05 PM

Today, Mama bought me a ring (OvO)

800 yen ( ^ω^ )!![T.N. - ~8 dollars]

January 4, 2014 - Saturday

11:12 AM

Today
I will be appearing live on "Shoubai Hanjou"!!

So, will Kanako-chan be eating ozoni again this yearーー( ^ω^ )♡?Lol

I'm so excited for it!!!!!Lol

12:51 PM

The ring Mama bought for me ♡♡



3:34 PM

I just had a live broadcastーー!

It was noisy and fun ♡



6:07 PM

When I was shopping with Mama,
a shop assistant told me

you look just like NMB's Milky (OvO)!Lol


I am her!!!(OvO) Lol

6:15 PM

I am her (OvO) Lol

is what I said ( ^ω^ )!!Lol

7:46 PM

For dinner, I had yakiniku for the first time in a while!!!!

⚠︎This picture is from the meat's point of view.



10:22 PM

Isn't Riichan a real angel?

10:49 PM

The GIVENCHY blush
I bought today ❤️❤️

I recommend it to any girls that like pink blush (OvO)

I've been obsessed with popping on circles of blush ☻



11:35 PM

Tomorrow's the first handshake date of 2014 (OvO)♡

I'm so excited ♡♡

I'm really looking forward to ittt☻

Let's talk a lot,ーokay? (OvO)♡♡



No comments:

Post a Comment