Sunday, January 19, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 01/18/14-01/19/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



January 18, 2014 - Saturday

7:32 AM

Good morning (゚v゚)

Today, I have lessons &a performance!

There have been many cold days in a row so please make sure to take measures to counteract the cold when leaving your house ☻

Also!Everyone taking the Center Exam
Believe in yourself and try your best!
Bring the cherry blossoms to full bloom!

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:56 PM

Good evening!
Tomorrow, we finally have the concert in my hometown of Kagoshima (゚v゚) Thump-thump


If I could have, I would've wanted to attach a picture of Kagoshima showing all of the good places to eat and other spots, but...

Today, I drew a map of the area surrounding our councert venue Kagoshima Shimin Bunka Hall!
I've actually had a few recitals at this Shimin Bunka Hall back when I was taking musical lessons ♪

That's why I know quite a lot about this areaー☻

Well then, let's get straight into talking about the attached map!


For people who want a simple meal!
You'd have to walk a little from Shimin Bunka Hall, but next to the water wheel landmark, there is a soba teahouse where the soba and tempura is very delicious ♪
I eat the Japanese omelette here quite often (゚v゚)

For people who want to eat meat!
The meat in Kagoshima is very delicious, especially the famous Berkshire pig and Japanese Black meat ♥︎
There's places like Yakiniku Nabeshima and Haikaratei!


For people who like spicy food!
It seems that the tantanmen at the nearby Manshouen is delicious!
I haven't been there yet though、、、q(q'∀`*)


For people who want to eat Kagoshima ramen!
It's not on the map, but close behind the Sun Royal Hotel is Sabon Ramen!
I ate at this ramen shop often with my cousins ☻


Just like that, it ended up being all explanations about food...Lol
Kagoshima has delicious food and beautiful scenery and is full of great places!
To everyone who will be visiting Kagoshima from afar, please fully enjoy Kagoshimaー(゚v゚)




Sakura bloom!



11:43 PM

Good evening!

I've been watching Milky-san's "Miru Neko" all night ☻

As expected, Milky-san is so cuteee (゚v゚)

Her voice, her movements, everything is cuteーq(q'∀`)
She feels like THE girl ☻

The nickname of Milky is cute, tooーーーヽ(* 'ー')ノ

If it were me, I wonder what kind of nickname it'd beee
Something like Sarara or Kurara??(o゚∀゚o)

I want to be like Milky-san, too  ^_^

(´-`).。oO(I want to release a DVD or photobook one day!)

Anyway, tomorrow is my hometown live in Kagoshima!
I'll try my best in my own way!


Sakura bloom!



Milky's response:

Sakuratan, no matter what you do、、just don't listen to TEPPEN Radio ∧( 'Θ' )∧Lol


Fight at Kagoshima tomorrow!!!

January 19, 2014 - Sunday

7:22 AM

ヽ(* 'ー')ノ Good morning ☻

Wow!Milky-san responded to last night's postー^_^

I'm surprised &happy ♥︎

Next time, I'll listen to TEPPEN Radio without telling Milky-san ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

Also!
At last, today is my hometown concert!

I hope to be myself and have a good time!

I'll give it my allー!Yeahー!☻


Sakura bloom!



8:13 PM

My hometown concert has ended ☻

Anyway, it was sooー much fun!
Truly, truly, thank you very much!!

Everyone's paper fans and towels, your encouragement resounded through my heart (o゚∀゚o)

Thank you very much ♥︎

I'll update again later!

Sakura bloom!



11:12 PM

Good evening!

Because today was my hometown concert in Kagoshima, I was given the opportunity to sing Milky's solo song "Warukii" as "Miyawakii" ☻

I'm happy that I was able to perform my first solo song in Kagoshima. ^_^

But, I was really nervous (゚v゚)
My heart was pounding over whether I'd be able to sing and dance properly, but I was able to successfully perform "Miyawakii" as myself?is what I think!

A lot of people who support me came out for today's concert (σ゚∀゚)σ

I was so grateful and truly happy!

I feel like because there are so many people who support me like this, that's why the me of today exists!

Thank you very much also for the banner decorating the lobby ♥︎
I was surprised &happy to receive something that lovely (* 'ー')ノ

It also seems that the Kagoshima broadcasting office came to collect general news coverage for a commercial broadcast (o゚∀゚o)

I'm such a fortunate person!

Draft member Yamamoto Mao-kyun also made a surprise appearance and from now on, HKT will be continuing its activities with 48 members!
The perfect feeling of 48 members is nice ♪

And!
Our 3rd single release date has been announced!!
It's one week before my birthday and SKE-san's new single release day!

Our 1st single was also a day after my birthday so I'm happy that a March release was decided ♥︎

All sorts of great things happened at Kagoshima and I think that it ended up being an amazing concert ☻


I'll definitely return to Kagoshima again one day!
When that day comes, I hope that I can deliver an improved version of myself to all of you!

Next, we have some free time, but will be in Saga!
Before that, RequHour200 will be taking place (゚v゚)

My heart is going thump-thump thump-thump thump-thump thump-thumpー☻


With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment