Sunday, January 26, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 01/25/14-01/26/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



January 25, 2014 - Saturday

8:50 AM

Good morning \(^o^)/!!

10:21 AM

Seeing Jo-chan during yesterday's "Oh My God", my feelings of "It's Jo-chan's come-back" welled up!


As expected, Jo standing and grinning next to the pyramid in "Oh My God" is irresistible (^o^)

So with that said, welcome back, Jo-chan!

However, the picture is with Fuu-chan (^O^)/ Lol



January 26, 2014 - Sunday

12:58 AM

The 3rd day of Request Hour is over!!

I was able to perform in 8 songs (((o(゚▽゚)o)))♡


Thank you very much ♡

I'll write in more detail on my blog ♡

The picture is with Ririka-chan ♡



10:22 AM

Good morningーー(((o(゚▽゚)o)))!

I'm going to enjoy today againーーー

Alright!I'll try my best.



10:59 AM

To all the fans who support me!

Check this out (((o(゚▽゚)o)))♡
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aoki Hiroyuki originally shared:

The making digest of
Sasshi's photobook "Neko ni, Maketa"
was very popular, so
to go along with the other ones made, I will be introducing an Oshima Yuko-san, Rena-chan, and Milky version

Oshima-san's was supervised by the man well-known for the SKE MV, Director Maruyama.
Each one is an artistic masterpiece so
please take a look at it.

Sashihara Rino's first photobook "Neko ni, Maketa"
http://firestorage.jp/download/a8cf760240c33ecb3022761935399915b1b47c22

Oshima Yuko's DVD&BD "Kimi wa, Boku no Mono"
DVD「大島優子 君は、僕のもの」プロモーション用ダイジェスト映像

Matsui Rena's DVD&BD "Kingyobachi"
SKE48 松井玲奈「きんぎょばち」DVD&Blu-ray発売のお知らせ

Watanabe Miyuki's DVD&BD "Miruneko"
渡辺美優紀 「みるネコ」ファースト DVD & Blu-ray 7月2日発売!


All of the works are too wonderful and I get teary-eyed looking at them again 💦
And the music for each and every one of them is great, too.

11:59 AM

I've updated my blogー\(^o^)/

Please look at it ♡♡

11:49 PM

Today was the last day of Request Hour!

A lot of songs ranked in and I'm ureshimilkyー ♡ [T.N. - ureshii (happy) + Milky]


Thank you very much ♡

I'll go into more detail on my blog \(^o^)/!



No comments:

Post a Comment