Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 01/07/14-01/09/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



January 7, 2014 - Tuesday 10:39 PM

Otsumogiー [T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today was the opening ceremony at schoolー(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

And then I bought the KanoUso CD, and on the way back, I went to a nearby CD shop to pick up a DVD that I had reserved ☻


Blu-ray is amazing!The quality's completely different from a DVD Σ(・□・;)!!

Which means, even now I'm watching on Blu-ray ♡


And when Mogi watches a live DVD, I always start from the "Making of" part ( ˘ω˘ )

Among all of you, there are probably some people who don't bother watching the "Making of", but…


people who watch the "Making of" are better o(`ω´ )o!!!!!


You could say those people get to see all of the different sides of the members…(´-`).。oO(

Anyway, it's fun so anyone who hasn't seen the "Making of" before, please make sure to watch it ( ー̀∀ー́ )☆


The picture is with Takashima-san (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)♡



January 8, 2014 - Wednesday

7:54 AM

Good morninーg \(^o^)/


Let's try our best again today ( ๏ ₃๏ )!


High school seniors are going to try their best not to doze off〜☻



10:25 PM

Otsumogiー\(^o^)/

Even though I wrote this morning that I wouldn't doze off…

I fell asleep immediately ( ˘ω˘ )zzz…


But I had a good dream so all's okayー(^O^)☆

I won't tell you what it's about ( ◠‿◠ )



And, Ayanan, Happy Birthday!!!

Our dressing rooms are next to each other so I feel like we've been talking more lately which makes me happy (((o(゚▽゚)o)))


Furthermore, I feel like we have some interests in common so it's fun talking to her (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡ Lol



I'll try my best again at tomorrow's performance〜☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


The picture, of course, is with Ayanan (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

This Ayanan is the cutest of all time (´・_・`)♡



January 9, 2014 - Thursday 11:52 PM

Otsumogi!

The theater performance has ended〜


It was Ayanan's birthday party!
I was so moved by the letter from Ayanan's Mama〜( ; ; )


And I bought a new purse so
I'm in the middle of transferring contents now (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

I like collecting sparkling coins so my purse is full of them ( ー̀∀ー́ )☆

If Mama gets her hand on any sparkling coins, she gives them to Mogi, too〜♡


Everyone, do you have anything that you like to collect ( ˘ω˘ )?



No comments:

Post a Comment