Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 01/10/14-01/12/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



January 10, 2014 - Friday 10:31 PM

Otsumogi ☻ [T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

The theater performance has ended (^O^)


Today, I feel like I was able to make eye contact with lots of people ☆〜(ゝ。∂)


And since becoming a regular member,
I'm asked every now and then
"What kind of presents do you want?" but…( °ω° )

During today's MC before "Daisuki", I talked about what I want so please check it out and then send me the present ♡ Lol

I'll be waiting ♡



And on the way back today, Naachan

said "Mogi-san, you're like a beautiful woman" ( ー̀∀ー́ )



……What the hell does """like""" a beautiful woman mean ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Lol


She caught me fooling everyone with my atmosphere ( ๏ ₃๏ ) Darn it



The picture's from before I curled my antenna〜☀︎



January 11, 2014 - Saturday

1:35 PM

Yo ( ー̀∀ー́ )!It's Mogi!


I cut my hair this morning〜☻

I cut quite a lot from the ends (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾


Guys who can't tell the difference
will never be popular ( ◠‿◠ )



10:56 PM

Otsumogi!

Even though I said on YumeMoba that I was going to take bath, I still haven't done it〜
( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙) Lol



Today, I got a haircut in the morning, and then went to karaoke after that〜☻


I like the sensation of shivers down my back whenever I get my hair shampooed at the beauty salon (´・_・`)♡

Do you know that feeling ( ˘ω˘ )?


I sang at karaoke for 7 hours ( ー̀∀ー́ )
I sang "1/3 no Junjou no Kanjou" 3 times (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾ Lol


Woman Rush Hour's Muramoto-san's story was so funnyー(´-`).。oO(♡

I've always liked the gag about the part-time job leader (((o(゚▽゚)o)))♡



January 12, 2014 - Sunday 10:56 PM

Good eveningー

Today, I had a photoshoot!


Tomorrow, I have a theater performance!

And the coming-of-age ceremony ( ー̀∀ー́ )☆
Congratulations to everyone turning 20 ☻


I'm sad that the number of comments have been decreasing lately ☻
I'll try hard to write more interesting postーs ( ˘ω˘ )



No comments:

Post a Comment