Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 01/28/14-01/30/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



January 28, 2014 - Tuesday 10:21 PM

Otsumogi ☺︎ [T.N. - Otsukare (Thank you for today) + Mogi]

The theater performance has ended-ed-ed-la-le-la ♪(v^_^)v♪



Hello,
in the "She should just keep her mouth shut ranking",
I'm the self-appointed first place (^O^)

Please watch On Demand ☀︎


At today's performance MC…

I said
"If I wasn't this type of character, I might've been in Tentoumuchu! by now"…




I'm seriously sorry ☆〜(ゝ。∂) Lol

Even if I wasn't this type of character, I still wouldn't be in Tentoumuchu!, right? ( ¯ω¯ ) I'm self-aware ←



The picture is with Tentoumuchu!'s Miki-chan ♡ Lol



January 29, 2014 - Wednesday

7:13 AM

Morning!☀︎

When I woke up this morning, I had a sty on my left eye ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

My eyelid is puffy ( ´ Д ⊂ ) It itches


That's why I'll be wearing my glasses to school today〜(^O^)


If Mogi's wearing glasses, I give off a gloomy aura (⌒-⌒; )

So I'll try my best to be more cheerful than usual…(´-`).。oO(←



Well then, let's live moderately today (⌒▽⌒)


See you later (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾!



10:51 PM

Otsumogi ☺︎

I had school again today ☀︎


I woke up to class being over in about 3 different subjects ( ˘ω˘ ) Suyaa…

I'll reflect on my actions \(^o^)/



By the way, Mogi is actually really healthyyy…(´-`).。oO(


I'm too worried to sleep!
or
I can't swallow any food!




…I never have problems like this (^O^) Lol



No matter what worries I have,
or how low I'm feeling,

I can sleep deeply at night
so much so that I get in trouble for not waking up early ←

And of course, I get hungry
so much so that I overeat ←



In these aspects, not worrying enough is sadー ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


Well, I guess health is the most important thing〜( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)


and that's my story ( ¯ω¯ )
Sorry there was no punch line!Lol



January 30, 2014 - Thursday 11:44 PM

Otsumogi!
I gave my all at the theater performance ☆〜(ゝ。∂)


I had to run 3km at school again today for marathon training〜( ; ; )

And then about 4 hours later, I was dancing at the theater (° ∀° )≡ Ahaha ☆



But despite running 3 km, I felt like my body was able to move during the performance (´-`).。oO(


So you should check it out on On Demand!
Even though Mogi doesn't get shown that much ←


The picture is with the girl I comforted (←) Takashimaccho-san and

the girl I named "the cheeky trampoline" (^O^)☀︎



No comments:

Post a Comment