Sunday, January 26, 2014

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 01/24/14-01/26/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts

 

January 24, 2014 - Friday 9:42 PM

"Mae Shika Mukanee"

My first time in senbatsu...

It's all thanks to everyone who is
always supporting me!
Thank you very much!

Charging up all of my feelings of gratitude and my feelings of delight
and the rush of feelings beyond what I'm experiencing right now,

I'm not that skilled,
but rocking out in a way that only I can,
with everything I've got, I hope to use up all of this energy!

But it's so fun and so fun
And I'm feeling irritated because I can't
replicate my smile from that time
with my own face...Lol

It was really so much fun!❤️
It felt good o(^▽^)o

Mae Shika Mukanee!!!! [T.N. - I can only look forward]



January 25, 2014 - Saturday

7:38 AM

Ohamako〜(u_u)❤️ [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mako]


Moe-chan put up a MakoMoe
this morning so
I put up a MakoMoe this morning, too o(^▽^)o


About yesterday!

Yesterday was
Seventeen
Party is over
Yuuhi wo Mite Iru ka?
Mae Shika Mukanee
Heavy Rotation
Koisuru Fortune Cookie

And I was able to participate
in the MC with a Namako Hime [T.N. - unit of Nana, Mako, and Miki] skit!


It was our first time performing "Party is over"
and on top of that, the dance is really hard
It was a hard fight
but during the live, I tried my best
so that there'd be no mistakes and I'd look cool ( ̄+ー ̄)

For "Yuuhi wo Mite Iru ka?",
I was in charge of the spoken part
and this made me nervous again,
but after I said the words, Miichan
gave me a 👍 sign v(^_^v)♪


The MC was a skit called "The Story of Namako Hime"
which I did with MikiNana!

It was so fun and so funny
that I almost started laughing Lol

But above all else, I'm glad that
I was able to see all of your smiling faces ❤️


Today is the turning point before the 4th day,
the 3rd dayー!

I hope to stay fired up
and enjoy myself ( ̄+ー ̄)

Please take care of me again today ❤️( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



11:21 PM

Konbanwaribashi (o^^o) [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello". Here, she shortened it]


The 3rd day of Request Hour has ended ❤️

I was able to sing
"Pajama Drive" with
Mayu-san and Naanya ( ̄+ー ̄)

The MC was also the 3 of us ❤️

It was so much fun (・ω・)ノ🎵



And also, "Aozora Cafe"
ranked in (^^)✨✨✨

From the first day, I was able to
participate in so many different songs,
but it was always as an under!

But for the first time at Request Hour,
I was able to sing a song where
I could be in my own original position
and I was really happy (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

To everyone who voted for the song,
thank you very much ❤️



I got to be an announcer
and chit-chat on the tiered platform

On the tiered platform, I was paired with
Kinoshita Momoka-san and we got along well ❤️

Yaーy (^^)

It was really fun (u_u)❤️



Tomorrow at last, is the final day!

I'm going to enjoy itーーーーー❤️



January 26, 2014 - Sunday 11:22 PM

Mae Shika Mukanee!!



No comments:

Post a Comment