Sunday, January 5, 2014

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 01/03/14-01/05/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



January 3, 2014 - Friday 11:39 PM

Konbanwaribashikamabokomako \(^^)/♡ [T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello"]


It's been a long time!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to post these last 2 days (._.`)


Yesterday, NanaMakoMiki
went to a bargain sale together
and were able to get 3 mystery bags~♡


Right after the New Year started,
I determinedly fought for what I wanted Lol

It's a good thing. Yes. ♪


The three of us went to eat, too
It was a lot of fun and I'm completely satisfied (˙︶˙)



And today I went to the beauty salon
and had my hair trimmed and

had my deliciousー first crab
of the yearー(((o(゚▽゚)o)))


My New Year's is complete ♪♪☆



Everyone, what kind of New Year's
break are you having?

And for your resolution for the year,
it can be absolutely anything,
so please write it down on Mako+ ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment