Thursday, January 30, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 01/29/14-01/30/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



January 29, 2014 - Wednesday

6:59 AM

Good morningーー\(//∇//)\


It's cold, isn't itー…>_<…

Today's that crazy thing ☻

But I'm too excited for it.

Okay, I'll try my best!!

2:30 PM

I'm in the middle of a photoshoot
for "Girls"-san and "Manga Action"-sanー♡

My forehead's out…>_<… [T.N. - !!so cute!!]

My forehead's out for the first time…>_<…



6:32 PM

I had a photoshoot for Bubka-sanーー…>_<…♡

I'm really happy that they invited me yet again ♡

Talking to them was too fun \(^o^)/!Lol

A, A, And!

I was able to have a conversation with Kobayashi Yoshinori-senseiー\(^o^)/!!!

We're quite similar ( ̄+ー ̄) *grin*

It goes on sale 2/28!
There's also gravure \(^o^)/
Please look forward to it!!



6:44 PM

My taxi driver did a palm reading for me \(^o^)/

He said that I'm incredibly healthy!
No matter how much work I do, I'll be okay!Lol

But it seems that my manager has stomach issues.
He intuitively knew it upon seeing my manager's face.

January 30, 2014 - Thursday

12:50 AM

Work ended and I can finally rest…>_<…


Good night〜♡



3:53 PM

Been shooting since morningー♡

10:28 PM

I'll keep working hard today ( ̄+ー ̄)!

Thank you for all of your cheers ♡

11:58 PM

Thank you for your hard work ( ̄+ー ̄)

Fuuー♡

I had fun ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment