Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts 01/12/14-01/15/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



January 12, 2014 - Sunday

9:14 AM

Today, I have individual handshakes.

My make-up is done, but
my hair is still a mess (Lol)

I'll make sure to fix it
before the handshake event!



8:08 PM

Thank you very much for the handshakes.
I was able to have a very fun time
with everyone who came.

On Mikotti's Google+…
Fufu, fufufufufu ♡

I love Mikotti~

January 13, 2014 - Monday 7:46 AM

Good morning.

My body's stiff from yesterday's handshake event (Lol)(Lol)

But I'll get to burst open at today's theater performance~
I can't wait (^^)

January 14, 2014 - Tuesday

7:10 AM

Good morning.

At yesterday's Team E performance,
for the first time, I was able to
perform in "Itoshisa no Defense" as Yukko-san's under.

I was able to perform with 5th gen,
and it was a song that I've always wanted to try,
so it was a lot of fun.

I gave a mature performance (^ー^)♡

To everyone who attended,
to everyone who cheered us on,
thank you very much.



3:49 PM

I meant to write about the performance
yesterday on Ameblo,
but I fell asleep so I'll write it today

I'll update tonight!

January 15, 2014 - Wednesday

12:10 AM

I'm having trouble uploading to Ameblo.
I want to post the URL, but I have to wake up early
so I'm going to sleep.

To everyone who was waiting,
I apologize.

I'm sure that the post
will be up by tomorrow morning!

12:25 AM

The Ameblo is up now
http://s.ameblo.jp/ske48official/entry-11750230936.html

I'd be happy if you'd read it.

Now, I'm relieved enough to sleep…
Good night

6:26 AM

Good morning.

All I wrote about in yesterday's posts
was about Ameblo (Lol)

Outside. It's still pitch black!

Let's try our best again today

No comments:

Post a Comment